Mission Day 2: Ferris Wheel

Who break into my apartment leaving a box of sweet delicious cupcakes that I craved on that exact morning? Could that person be psychic? Could that person stalked me?

Wait a minute, Sehun bumped into me that morning. I mean its weird that he's around me recently. I hardly seen him when Kai's with me but now his face is everywhere.

Somehow I didn't hesitate to eat the cupcakes. Dont know why though. Honestly it was superbly good.

I kept thinking about it. How did the person get into my apartment. How did he/she knows my apartment. It worries me alot although that person didn't harm me (yet).

The next day

I woke up quite early that particular day. I decided to take a small walk outside of my apartment. As I opened the door a bouquet of carnation flowers appeared out of no where. 

Here it goes again.

I picked up the flower and checked if there was a card placed around it but there werent. I searched for a vase to keep the carnations before I went out.

I stopped by the lobby and asked the doorman "Excuse me Sir, did you by any chance seen a person with a bouquet in the middle of the night or something?"

"Oh yes. He was definitely kind. Did he placed the flowers infront of your door?" he said. It's a guy? The doorman talked to him. "Yes. How does he look like again?" I asked back.

"I could barely see his face though but all I saw was he wore all black. His cap was covering his face so I thought he was some guy who was dangerous. But as I talked to him he was really respectful." the doorman said.

"Well guess nothing was harmful with flowers but thanks anyway for the information." I smiled. Then I continued my jog outside.

7:33 pm the same day

Exhausted. My Nutcracker show is coming in a month now. Time flies so fast. In the same time its been months I haven't seen and talked to Kai.

Its miserable yet I have to move on. But these day I kept sensing his presence around me which made it harder.

Ring goes my cellphone. A text from Sehun saying "Meet me in the carnival down the block." I guess it was another part of the mission. I made my way after practise.

They were tons of people at the carnival. To be frank, carnival ain't my thing. I am not so much of an out-going person. As I arrived Sehun was there with two more guys. Both goodlooking one of them is a bit shorter with chubby cheeks and the other has a very manly figure and a face of an angel.

It was awkward as they stared at me as I approached them. "Hey Sunhee meet Luhan and Xiumin. They are friends with Kai." said Sehun. "Hi I am Jang Sunhee."

"She's very pretty." as Xiumin commented. I blushed as I heard. "How can Kai let go this young beautiful girl." Luhan said. I utterly blushed.

"Lets go inside." We went through crowded people and head to the ferris wheel. I never been up to one this would be my very first ride. Sad, I know.

As the ride started our talk also gets deep. "He called me last month. It has been a while since I heard from him. He said he did something wrong and hung up suddenly." Luhan said "And he never called back." Xiumin continued.

"Do you think he would change his mind and comeback?" I asked. They just remained silent and not bothering to answer. Sehun beside me also become weirdly quiet. He looks really pale and sick.

"Sehun are you okay? You dont look good."

"I...I am fine. Just not use to ferris wheel." he assured with a smile.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! This story has reached 1K WHEEEEE!! Thank you for reading this story. It really means alot. Please anticipate my upcoming chapters. I promise to do it with all my best :) ♡♡