Rules

"We could start....right now!" he exclaimed.

"Um, okay then so whats the plan?" I asked. "Before that I had made some rules of mine."  as he took out a small piece of paper sheet from his pocket.

My face went in awe. Wow I guess this does mean a lot to him. "Alright, shoot."

"Okay, Number 1, once you are commited to this mission, stepping back is never an option." he stated. "Wait did you just say a mission?" I almost chocked. He interupted without answering my question.

"Number 2, if any parts of the mission is absurd to you, please inform me ASAP. Just incase it might be a little inappropriate to you."

"Absurd what?" I was still left puzzled and he continued.

"Number 3, if the mission goes slightly wrong, dont worry, I have backups."

I guess Sehun has this OCD in him. Honestly, I was standing there dumbfounded.

"Number 4, if you are going through a situation which includes a guy then you are supposed to take this thing as a very serious matter.  Not to mention I like helping out 'love birds'." he blaughed.

Instead of being all giddy and excited, I had this feeling that this so called mission will not go well. With the fact that me and Kai are practically siblings in a way.

"Earth to Sunhee, are you listening." as he waved his hands infront of my face. I was unable to focus what he said as soon as he mentioned the fourth rule.

"Did you hear what I said just now?" he asked with concern. "The part if I have any problems with a guy?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, after that. It seems like your not listening to me. Well let me add another one then, Number 6 always listen to Oh Sehun when he gives out instructions."

"Where's Number 5?" I asked. "So you're not listening to me just now huh?" he raised a brow."Oh sorry about that." I apologised. "Its okay. Anyway rule Number 5 is that you have to buy me a bubble tea everytime we succeed a mission." he giggled.

"Hey thats unfair." I shot back. "Its better than being payed." he declared. "Sehun, it will be the same thing. I'm giving out money for you. Plus this was not my idea in thw first place."

"Fine. But if everything works out, I deserve to be treated with bubble tea." he demanded. "Okay, okay. You have my deal." I replied.

"So since you know my rule now, whats your story?" he

My mood changed when he asked. I wasn't able to answer him for a while until he said "You know what I should add rule number 7, take your time to try opening up to me because I understand what you're going through." he placed his hand on my shoulders to comfort me.

"Thanks Sehun for understanding. Its been hard on me these days."

"I know how it feels. I've been through it too." he said with a serious tone.

I looked at him and saw sadness on his face. We stayed quiet.

What is his story I wonder...