Mission Day 1 : Coincidence

"One macchiato please."

"Coming right up Miss."

It was still early to go to the studio so I stopped by at the coffee shop.

I observed the displayed cakes, fresh baked cookies and muffins, croissant in the pantry. What caught my attention were those mouth-watering baked cupcakes with eye-catching icings. It made my tummy grumbled.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough money on that day. So I decided to buy it probably the next day or so.

My name was called and I payed my coffee to the cashier. As I walked out of the stall, suddenly a person bumped on to me making my coffee all spilled on my top. Great.

"Do you even have eyes?!" I yelled not looking at the person's face.

"I'm so sorry Sunhee-ah. I didn't see you there." a familiar voice spoke.

Its Sehun.

"Oh shoot Sehun, oh my gosh I didn't know it was you. Sorry that I yelled at ya." I bowed 90°. "Not to mention you ruined my top." I chuckled.

"Aigoo I am so sorry once again. Here." he pulled out a black shirt from his bag and handed it to me. "Go get change. I'll buy you a new coffee."

"No, no you dont have too. I'm fine with the coffee."

"No worries. Its my fault anyways. You deserve to have one. Just change and clean up yourself." he demanded.

I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into his shirt. It was big but it fitted well on me. The shirt was black and white in colour and had a big number 94 printed on it. Somehow like a jersey I guess. Kinda cool though.

I fixed my hair and washed off the coffee stain on my top. I re-applied my lipgloss on and stared at the mirror. Get it together Sunhee.

I went out and saw Sehun waiting for me with two coffees. I blushed as he sees me wearing his t-shirt. "You look better." he ruffled my hair while cracking a laugh.

"Here's your coffee. Hope you like macchiato."

I laughed and smiled back at him.

"Thanks."

"Come on you'll be late for class later." he opened the door for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practise, Sehun brought me back to the coffee shop. "What are we doing here again?" I asked. "There's someone I want you to meet." he said.

As we went in, a guy with angelic skin with blonde hair and an innocent face using a blue sweater was sitting all alone in the corner of the shop while reading a newspaper.

Sehun approached him and . He bowed and greeted "I'm Joonmyeon or you could call me Suho if you want." he smiled.

"Nice to see you" I bowed back "My name is..."

"Jang Sunhee. I've heard about you." he cuts me off.

I looked at Sehun. He nodded giving me assurance that Suho was not so much a stranger.

Little did I know,Suho was a close friend of Kai's and they lived together in the same apartment. Sehun found him (God knows how) and told him to meet us up here.

"Kai kept telling me about a girl which I think he refers to you. He said that you were one of a kind, beautiful and smart. He never once not mentioning about you. Until one day he came in the apartment all soaked in rain while he was using his tux. I panicked and asked him if anything is wrong, though he didn't manage to speak. I guess he was drunk back then. I got so worried and decided to buy him some food. By the time I came back he was gone." Suho expresses his concerns.

"Did he bring anything with him?" Sehun asked. "Some clothes and his notebook." Suho replied. "Notebook?" I curiously asked. "Yeah, he likes to write. He doesnt like to express his feelings much to people and writing was a way to let his emotions out." Suho answered.

That explains everything.

"So have you ever read anything that he wrote?" I asked. "Unfortunately no. He never showed anyone." he said.

We continued talking about Kai for hours and slowly I learned more about him. That he went to the most prestige ballet school and got his scholars. He has 3 dogs. He loves fried chicken and so more.

"Does he talk about his family to you?" I asked. "He seldom talks about it. He once said he doesnt want to remember his past so I never bother to ask." Suho answered.

Suddenly I saw a figure walking out of the door holding a box of cupcakes that I drooled that morning. Damn it that person had already bought it. Oh well just wait for tomorrow then.

"I got to go now. Nice seeing you guys. Sunhee, hopefully you'll see Kai soon." Suho patted my shoulders. "Thank you Suho I really hope so too. See you." I bowed. "See you soon hyung." Sehun bowed as well.

I walked home with Sehun that evening. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm alright." I said. "After seeing Suho do you feel better?" he asked. "A bit. Atleast I learned something from him about Kai. That made me a bit of relief, I guess." I giggled. "Good to know." he smiled.

We reached my apartment. Sehun bid goodbye and goodnight, so did I. I entered my apartment feeling tired and hungry. I went to the kitchen to get some food. To my surprise a box was placed on top of my kitchen top.

As I went closer and closer, it was the box of cupcakes.