WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY

Hi! I have recently discovered what roleplay is and since it is so much fun and since i love Warrior cats so much, i have decided to make a roleplay of my own! I hope all that enjoy Warrior cats and roleplay have fun with this!

Rules:
1. No stealing parts
2. Realistic names
3. Don't start roleplaying until you got my approval :)
4.

The Clans to choose from are Fireclan, Floodclan, Darkclan, and Swiftclan.

Fireclan is a forest- like area covered densely with trees. The cats there are nice to most cats and sometimes takes in kittypets who willingly ask to join the clan, making other clans think that Fireclan are weak, but when it comes to battling, Fireclan don't play! They are ferocious and train their few kittypets well. Fireclan eats a variety of squirrels, mice, voles, thrushes, and chaffinches.

Floodclan is a wet marshy place. Sometimes the rivers in their territory overflow, giving their clan the earned name Floodclan. Floodclan cats eat mostly fish and water voles.

Darkclan is a murky place with trees scattered every here and there. these Darkclan cats are powerful cats with strong body structure, and are known for their victory in almost every battle they fight. They eat mostly frogs.

Swiftclan is a flat grass land with no trees or bushes is sight. These cats are fast and run like cheetahs. They have their earned clan name for their great speed and agility. Swiftclan cats prey on mostly just rabbits.

Directions: All that want to participate have to tell me their favorite Warrior cats name. You have to make it up, no using name from the original Warrior cats series. Remember: no stealing people's RP parts please, because that would be unkind.

Here is the order of how I would like you to tell me about your RP character:

1. Name

2. Gender

3. Age

4. Mate/crush or cat you take a liking in

5. Description/look

6. Clan

7. Rank

8. Backstory

Note: If you are still confused then read my example. This is just an example by the way, not a real acting character in this Warrior cats RP. please do not use this example.

Example:

Name: Silverstar

Gender: male

Age: 32 moons

Mate/crush- Palesky

Description/look: handsome male with silver streaks across his black fur

Clan: Swiftclan

Rank: leader

Backstory: Was a Swiftclan cat from birth. Parents are also from Swiftclan. Is a loyal Swiftclan cat and has great speed.

Please comment if you want to be a part of this RP. I will start this RP story once all slots are used. Thank you for participation.

And i really need some leaders for the clans, so if you want to be leader of one of the four clans, I would really appreciate it and if it has everything down like I told you in the order of direction that I told you, then I will give you my approval. =^.^=

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें