"Dan," I sigh," I've barely spoken to any of them in our group since we were kids, after what happened in the woods and with Jane-"

"But they have to come, Seven!" Dan grows impatient,"Everyone has to be there, that's the rule"

I rub at my aching temples as my phone begins vibrating rapidly.

I switch on my phone to see a few more text messages.

Dan:

Are you still there? I think I'm lost..

My phone's about to die, Seven help!!

I feel my heart stop, as I read the text messages I get the alarming feeling that the Dan in my very room isn't the Dan know.

"Wait a second.." I trail off, looking Dan directly in his eyes.

"We have to go back to the woods, Seven" The lights in the bedroom begin to flicker as a cold chilling breeze floods the atmosphere.

"D-Dan?" I question shakily, terrified of what's to come. A smile spreads on his lips, unnaturally wider than it should, as he says in a voice that's not his.

"Seven." I back away slowly, but Dan moves in incredible speed.

He clamps onto my wrist with inhumane strength, pinning me back onto his bed.I try fighting back, even throwing a punch towards Dan's face, which doesn't even make him flinch.

"Hey- Let go!" I scream angrily, but to no avail.

"Everyone has to go back, don't you remember!" Dan yelled, I try prying him off.

"Get off!" I'm clawing at his face now, as he leans closer, his cold breath stinking of dirt and blood.

"Everyone plays together, Seven."

Dan's skin begins peeling off, crumbling, as he transforms into a demonic dirt monster! His skin and hair are completely dissolved as his eyes roll towards the back of his head. My breath hitches as the creature lashes. The creatures hands tighten around my throat painfully, closing off any air that threatens to escape.

My hands weakly attempt pushing it off, but to no success as my vision begins to fade, shadows looming and bleeding into the room.

Then, darkness consumes me...

........

I jump out of my sleep, sweat covering my entire body as I catch my breath. I try steering myself calm as I slowly reach up to my neck. I lfinch in pain as tender bruises litter my skin. 

"Chin! What kind of dream was that?" I whisper. I reach for my phone on the nightstand, but the phone is dead.

"This cannot be happening.." I sigh, getting up from bed to prepare for school. 

Trudging to my closet, I thumb over the outfits that don't suit my fancy. A fishnet top catches my attention as I throw it over my head, with a black shirt over it. Slipping on some black ripped jeans and my black boots, I grab my house keys and a snack as I exit the house, prepared for the hellhole that was Westchester High School.

I sneak a weary glance to the woods on the edge of my yard as I continue down my path.

"Mr. Red...Dan couldn't have seen him...it was all made-up" I say to myself, trying to keep calm.

"Hey, Seven!" a friendly voice calls out to me, snapping me out of my trance. I turn to see a white-and-black ball of fur charge in my direction.

Hilda barks at me energetically, almost knocking me off my feet, as I bend down and scratch her ears.