Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Enjoy

Dedicated to 

PencilToPaper for making me this awesome cover!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best way to describe Love Fashion is fashion.  Ever one and I do mean everyone was wearing the most newest fashion style. Even the security guard ( a salt and peppered hair man in his fifties) was wearing a silver tie and silver shoes that matched perfectly with the deep blue coat that was his uniform. We passed them all, through the main hallway right to the office of the woman that runs the number one fashion magazine. Bonnie Western became famous as an assistant for the old chief editor who went kinda nuts when she saw that the main hit items for that year were a kimono and flip flops. Bonnie took over and never stepped down from the position. I was expecting some tall Amazon woman but I got a small blond woman with a heart shaped face and blue eyes. She sat there and stared at me for about 10 minutes, halfway through I was hoping she would just say that I wasn’t good enough and that I can go home but....

‘’She’s perfect.’’

I was shocked to say the least

‘’You’ve gotta be kidding me! I look nothing like the models of today!! All of them are extremely thin and tall and I am not!’’

‘’Exactly.’’

Again, shocked.

‘’You look nothing like them and that is exactly my point. I’m trying to change the models of today back to the past, when curvy women who worked out were hot and not skeleton clothes racks, and you will be my center piece.’’

It was like I was caught in a whirlpool. In three days straight I had a signed contract for 5 years and moved from my apartment to an apartment complex for models. The apartment was on the 4 floor out of 17 floors. The complex itself was circular with a garden in the middle. I moved in on a Monday and by Thursday I had met my neighbors. The manager explained that many units were actually empty because models didn’t stay in one city for very long. They usually skipped between NY, London, Paris and Milan. The first person I met was Sally: The fiery redhead from the south. She's the one that helped me unpack my stuff and get things in order. Then there was Lina: the dangerous Chinese with a face of an angel and July: the sweetest black girl from the south. These are the girls I would be spending a lot of time with for the next couple of months.

My apartment was a small loft that I picked and decorated by myself. The manager tried to persuade me to pick one of the luxury apartments on the top floor but I liked my sweet little apartment. I liked the light yellow walls and the wooden furniture that came with it. It had one small room on the second floor. A small bathroom tucked under the stairs. You can see the kitchen from my bed. It was small and perfect.

My first photoshoot was very weird. Me and Lina got hired for it for a magazine called Rocking Your World. It was a rock ‘n’ roll magazine and we were the one that were hired to play the rock chicks. We had two different outfits and they were all leather. The first one was a pair of thongs and bras. They told us to go barefoot because they thought the shoes would dominate the picture. We were ordered to pretend we were kissing a.k.a. making out. It was my first professional shooting so I was kinda nervous but I think it went really well. The second outfit wasn’t so revealing like the last one. Lina got a short skirt over the thongs and a shirt that tied around her neck and had a bare back. I got chaps with studs on the ass, normal shirt and a short jacket. The scene was set around a big ass black harley we had to pose around. That was the whole theme of the p.shoot hot chicks on bikes. When I got back to my apartment Isaac was waiting for,me leaning on my front door. He looked up just as I got out of the elevator.

‘’Hey sis!’’

‘’Hello Creature 1.’’

Another one of those nicknames I called the twins. He was number 1 because he is older by 2 minutes.

‘’What do you want?’’

He smiled at me with one of his toothy grins.

‘’I was hoping you were in the mood to get a drink with me Haven.’’

Truth be told I was irritated and tired and alcohol sounded really good.

‘’Sure.’’

Shock was written all over his face but he got his composure soon.

He drove us to Haven. A very popular club smack in the middle of the supernatural center. Haven was opened 3 years ago and became an instant hit. It’s run by the Bell corporation who are also my boss. The club was packed so we sat at the bar where we ordered a drink. For him a beer and for me a martini.

‘’Why do you think grandma didn’t call us about your leukaemia?’’

‘’Pf it’s obvious isn’t it? She didn’t want to disturb you since, all of you were famous  so why did you have to worry about me. Plus she was hoping I would die and she could be free from the burden.’’ He stared at me for a while until my sister decided to show up and make a fool out of herself. She started drinking and drinking until she was drunk enough to start grinding up against random guys. I had enough of it so I went home to my nice comfy bed.

Now things get interesting, I was at a shoot for Calvin Klein jeans. It didn’t have a special theme just hot chicks in bras and extra tight jeans. It was my turn to pose when he walked in. The boss. Chase Douglas Bell, the man thats name is on everybody's checks including mine. The philanthropist, businessman and playboy, that all came with the Bell family name. It helped a lot that the man is hot as hell. With 6 ft 2 inches and 175 lbs, light grey eyes and curly dark hair he could get any woman just by winking at them. He sometimes came to photoshoots to check out how his money was being spent and too check out girls to. I had a feeling that one of the girls here will soon be found on the arm of the boss. I didn’t care he was here, I just wanted to do my job and go home. He started talking to the main photographer when his scent reached me. I didn’t think ‘OMG I JUST FOUND MY MATE!!’ no I just thought ‘Ow shit!’ and dove behind a clothes hanger. I sat there, on the ice cold floor until I realised that he isn’t going to leave and that it was mine turn. I was already dressed in jeans and a black tube top with make up and hair so I did have an opportunity to hide in the stylist room. I was shaking like crazy just thinking about facing him, maybe he didn’t want me, maybe he’ll tell me to get lost and fire me.

Yea my grandmother really fucked me up.

She fucked me up to the extent that I was afraid of even allowing myself the hope that someone, someday will love me. I gathered the courage to peek between the jeans and saw him flirting with one of the other models, and that gave me a degree of courage. I looked at him while she was talking to him, the only thing he did was smile and she talked. Just by looking at him I could tell that his ego is the size of Europe and that gave me another degree of courage. It was mine turn now so I lifted my head up high and walked out of my hiding place, towards him and the photographer. I didn’t look at him, just walked right past him and onto the stage. The photographer told me to lie on the soft white carpet and arch my back while pretending to open my jeans. The camera went off and then I looked at it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoy so don't forget to vote, fan and comment!