" What's up?"

I looked at her and didn't say anything, she is so beautiful, I don't want to risk the friendship I have with her, but I need to get this off my chest.

" I have to tell you something but you have to promise me that this won't effect our friendship."

She nodded, " Okay I promise."

I sighed, " Well Lily-."

I looked up and saw Connor looking around, probably looking for her, I hurried up and pulled her inside the janitors closet.

Cliche I know.

" What the fuck Hunter?"

" No listen please?"

" I'm not doing anything with you."

I chuckled, " I just need to talk to you."

" Okay, well I don't have all day."

" I kind of well I do like really do like-."

Her phone start ringing.

What the fuck!

" It's Connor, he's looking for me."

I'm starting to get real irritated with this Connor.

Fuck this.

I took her phone out her hand.

" What the-."

I kissed her.

Yup I kissed her, it was a rough kiss but I needed her oblivious ass to finally see.

I put my hands on her face and pushed her against the wall. She immediately grabbed my hair and licked my lip for entrance.

Of course princess.

" Mhmm, I shouldn't be doing this."

I grabbed her ass and began rubbing it and she started moaning. That is a beautiful sound.

Sorry Connor.

We kissed until she pushed me back, " Oh my god!"

I smirked, " That was amazing princess."

She shook her head, " Hunter , why would you do this?"

She's putting the blame on me when she kissed me back.

" What?! Lilyanna a blind person can see that I like you, like really like you and it took a fucking kiss for you to realize."

" I'm with Connor!"

" And I want you to be with me."

She grabbed her phone and sighed, " No Hunter, I'm sorry but I'm with Connor and I'm really happy with him."

" Does he make you moan?"

She had a confused look on her face, " What?"

I smirked, " Does he make you moan because when we were just kissing, I'm pretty sure I heard a pretty little moan."

She yelled in frustration, " Hunter we are friends, and I don't know how we are going to go back normal but we are friends.

" Princess if you didn't feel anything for me, you wouldn't have kissed me back so do me a favor, admit it to yourself.

And with that I walked out.

+++++++++++++

Lily's POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

WHY DID I KISS HIM BACK?!

OH MY GOD?!

I stood in the janitors closet just stuck. Admit to myself that I like Hunter?

Admit to myself.

I walked out the room and went outside.

" Lily! I was looking for you, did you get my call?"

I looked up and saw Connor looking worried, oh god.

" Oh um yea I was talking to a teacher, sorry."

He nodded, " Okay, are you ready to go?"

" Yup."

He grabbed my hand and I saw Hunter next to his bike staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

" Do you want to grab something to eat or you want to go home?"

" Home, I'm pretty tired."

He pulled out of the driveway, " Okay."

I didn't really talk and I think Connor noticed something was wrong because he kept looking at me.

" Hey Beautiful."

I pulled away from looking out the window, " Yes?"

" Are you okay?"

I smiled, trying to hide what I was really feeling, " Yes I'm okay just tired."

I kissed his cheek and he smiled, that would distract him from worrying about me.

" Okay."

+++++++++++++

I walked in the house and took my bookbag off.

" Hey sweet pea."

My mom walked in with a book in her hands, " Hey Mom."

" Long day."

" You wouldn't even believe it."

She chuckled, " Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, " No I'm just going to take a nap."

" Okay well let me know if you need anything."

I nodded and walked in my room. I put on some shorts and a tank top and grabbed my Oreos that I hid in my drawer.

I sat on my bed and ate one. I don't like Hunter. But God that kiss was everything. I even moaned.

I fucking moaned.

I have to tell somebody about this.

I'm going to call Will. He would know what to do. I am going to tell Mia but she is like a mom, all strict when it comes to this. Will is like a cool uncle.

Oh god, did I just compare Will to a cool uncle.

I really need help.

+++++++++

Whew! That was a lot to take in 😂

What did you guys think??

Vote or don't byeee ❤️❤️❤️