Chapter 32: Breaking Point

It was dead in the middle of the night. Goku was off to train, and I was sitting here with a bored look on my face. I heard something shatter. I got up, getting out of bed and swaying to the kitchen.

"Luna, are you getting another midnight snack? Didn't I tell you that you can only do that once a week?"

I rubbed my face before looking forward. I blinked twice. Luna was holding a knife against this guy's neck as the guy held something against her neck. I stared. Something came from behind me. I turned my head slightly.

"What the hell," I muttered.

"Don't move Twin Dragon."

"Mom," Luna muttered.

I looked at her. Something was injected in my neck. I fell forward, getting caught in arms.

"Got the mom, get the daughter."

"H-HEY-!!"

Luna went silent.

Goten's POV

I woke up in the morning and stretched. I got out of bed, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning," I rubbed my eyes.

I looked up, hearing no reply. I blinked twice. I saw a knife on the ground, before picking it up. I looked at it. I went up to the phone and called Gohan.

"Hello?"

"Gohan? Is Mom with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's not in the kitchen making breakfast like she'd normally do. And I found a knife on the ground too."

"Did you check with Luna?"

I went up to her room and checked inside.

"She's not here either."

"Did Mom leave a note?"

"No."

I heard him sigh.

"I'll be right on over."

I opened the door as he walked in. I looked up at him.

"Are you sure you didn't check with Bulma?"

"I didn't. Mom was tired yesterday, and said she was going to sleep in. She wasn't in her room."

"That's strange. Let's go to Bulma's."

When we arrived at Capsule Corp, Trunks looked at the both of us.

"Is Luna with you? Because she promised to go over Chinese Greetings with me today," He crossed his arms.

"We thought her and Mom were here," Gohan shrugged.

We saw Bulma walk up.

"Have you seen Yin? She said she was gonna call me about how her art work went," She frowned.

"She's not home," I answered.

"Did she leave a note?"

"No."

"That's strange. She'd normally call."

"Can't you two feel her ki anywhere," Trunks asked.

I shut my eyes, searching for it.

"That's... weird... I can't sense it anywhere in the world."

"Well, we can ask Piccolo, maybe he'll know," Bulma nodded.

"What did you need?"

We all jumped, turning to see Piccolo stand with crossed arms.

"Why did I hear my name?"