"Simple," Erik shrugged. "The force field that is keeping us protected and hidden is already doing its job. But, I know how easy it is to break through it to get in. If we tighten up the security on the field itself by making it stronger, we won't have to worry about who could come in."

"Are you implying that my protection is outdated?" Shuri questioned and placed her hand on her chest.

"Not what I said, Princess." He shook his head. "You're technique is perfect; but does it need a little bit more tweaking to make sure no one gets in? Of course. How do you think I got in here so easily?"

T'Challa nodded his head, taking in everything that was being said. "What extra utilities will the border tribe need to make sure everything is safe and secured?"

"Nothing." I cut in, everyone's eyes fell on me, including Erik's as his brown raised. "Our men are equipped with everything that Princess Shuri has given us; I believe if we stay on guard, we will be fine."

"True, but, it's always best to be over protected than under, Mbali." Erik corrected me. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

Was he crazy? Did he forget that this is something that I've been doing for years?

I think he did.

"Well, Prince N'Jadaka, seeing as though this is something that I've watched over for years, I understand the precautions that we should and shouldn't take." I glared at him.

"Oh, Bast. Here we go... he's got the wrong one started." Sanaa mumbled and rolled her eyes. M'Baku chuckled lightly and patted her hand.

"Let them go at it, my love. It will be interesting to watch."

"Are you questioning the authority of your tribal leader, Mbali? I don't think that's something that's in your best interest, sweetheart." Erik smirked.

"You wanna know what I have to say to my tribal leader?—" Nakia cut me off by pinching my arm.

"I believe that both bring up valid points." She looked around to the elders. "N'Jadaka is experienced in war and knows the best methods for protection; especially if it was easy for him to get through the force field. However, Mbali has been doing this for years; her expertise on the border and what it needs and doesn't need should also be taken into consideration."

Leave it to Nakia to always be the common ground.

The elders nodded in agreement. "King T'Challa, my son, what is your final say towards the issue?" Queen Mother looked at her son. T'Challa rubbed his beard and nodded his head.

"We will meet again later in the month to discuss the matter and continue to test the waters. If all fails; we will move with more precaution. N'Jadaka, Mbali, I am leaving you two to decide what is best for the tribe during our next meeting, so I hope that you two agree on something." He smiled at the two of us before dismissing the meeting.

I sighed and said my goodbyes to everyone before making my way to the exit and onto the ship. I was always to my seat when I felt someone push me against the wall.

Erik trapped me between his arms and glared down at me. "Don't you ever try to belittle me by going against what I say, got it, sweetheart? You follow my lead. Not the other way around."