I keep pulling her until Lord Shingen and Saizo saw us.

"Let's go. She will try to run away if we don't hurry. "

They both nodded and get on their horses. Saizo went to another direction.

I tried to get Yuri to sit on horse but she keep resisting. Finally I get enough, I lift her up (bridal style) and out her on the horse.

After she sits on it, I immediately get on the horse too. I wrapped an arm around her waist to prevent her escaping.

"Yukimura!! Let me go, dammit!!!!! "

I didn't listen to her but I snapped the rend and the horse start running. She keeps hitting my chest. I must lying that it wasn't hurt. It really hurt......

"Let me of this horse!!! "

"Yukimura, you go back first. I will go find Saizo for the next plan. "

Lord Shingen said and turned to the direction that Saizo went earlier.

"Let me go!!!!! "

Yuri keep shouting.

"OUCH?!! "

Then without I know it, she punched my stomach. Hard enough to make me fall off the horse.

Yuri jumped of the horse and start to run away back. But I force my body to stand up. I caught her again. I hug her from behind.

She squirmed but I manage to wrapped her wrists with my arms so she can't hit or punch me anymore.

"Please.... Stay with me.... "

She finally get tired and stopped. I took this chance and lift her up again. I put her back on the horse.

When I get on it again, I hugged her again...

"What kind of mission that you are doing? "

"There are foreigners came to Japan and sell some guns. But maybe some of them sell it illegally. "

"That was really dangerous!! No! You will never doing that mission!! "

"So, you rather see me die?! "

Her words shocked me...

"I am a Ninja Princess. If I don't do this mission all the ninja clans  are going to start a war to have me. And I have no other choice but to die in order to protect everyone. "

I silent for once. I finally made up my mind.

"I will let go but I will stay with you. "

She shocked.

"No! You can't!  It is really dangerous for you!!! "

"If you disagree, we are going home and you will never do any ninja mission. "

She bite her lips and nodded.

I turned back and holding Yuri's shoulders with my arm.

At the dojo...

"So, you are telling me that he will stay with you? "

"Yes, Makoto. I have no other choice. "

Makoto sighed and agreed.

"Where are you going to sleep? "Kagura asked me.

"In my room. "Yuri said with flat face and we also turned to her.

"ARE YOU KIDDING???!!!!!! "

"No. Let's go. "She pulled my wrist and lead to her room.

After we in her room, I look around and saw it has so many scrolls, books, kimonos and weapons.

She sit near the window and opened it...

"This night is so stiff... "She look down. I astonished by her rare look. The sakura petals came in with the wind that makes her hair flew a little.

Her hair and eyes shinning like moon and stars. I walked to her and grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face me.

Her eyes widened. Then,  I lean down and kissed her lips. Her body stiffened but she didn't fight. I hugged her body as I bring her closer.

Yuri POV :

Yukimura kissed me again.  I shocked but I know there is no use to fight him.

After that long kiss, he finally goes t sleep. I make sure if he really sleeping with waving my hand on his face. He wasn't responding so he must be in deep sleep.

I kissed his cheek and walked out from my room.