Four: Def Leppard and Mysterious Lady Friends

Hey guys

Really sorry for the late upload 

Chapter Four: Def Leppard and Mysterious Lady Friends

It had been a few hours since I realised I forgot my ice cream, and I was sitting cross-legged in my room on the floor, in my pyjamas day dreaming about a certain hot guy with really nice eyes, wait, no it was ice cream, I was dreaming about ice cream.

Okay so that might be a lie, or you know definitely a lie depending on the way you look at it. Shut up okay I'm tired, and I'm bleeding and I want the god damn mother effing ice cream.

Woah, okay deep breaths. In out, in out, ah screw it.

You see, I was going to go back and get the my ice cream, but I have this feeling it may have been slightly embarrassing to go back to that place after my um, incident. Call me a pussy whatever, I don't really care but I was not going back there ever again.

Or until I run out of food...

Whichever comes first.

Back to me moping in my room, I decided it was time to eat. I was going to be alone tonight for dinner so either order in, or order in. There are so many options I just can't decide. Mmm pizza sounds really good though.

Just as I was picking up the phone to call the pizza place, the doorbell went off. Please be pizza, please be pizza!

Wait what? I haven't even ordered yet.

I face palmed myself before remembering that the person at the door was still at the door and ran downstairs. Trust me I did not run into the wall, at all. Nope not me, ha ha.....

I unlocked the door quickly, well I tried to be quick but door locks are so difficult to open, at least mine is. You have to turn one thing and pull the other and sometimes it really makes me want to scream and freaking karate chop the door open or something.

Anyway I pulled open the door, and the fly screen, and guess who was standing at the door. Jayden, yay! I felt like my face was literally plastered into a shocked expression.

No way Dylann, why not just humiliate yourself even more than you already have?

Once the muscles in my face were once again fully functioning and under control, I looked up at Jayden questioningly.

"Uh, hi Jayden what are you doing here?" I asked him, one eyebrow raised. How did he even find out where I live? He must be a stalker, or crazy. Why do all the hot ones have to be crazy?

"Dylann, hey why'd you run before? I just wanted to give you your ice cream. Good thing you live next door right?" He replied smirking.

How did I not notice the plastic bag he was holding in that tanned muscu- shut up Dylann it's just a mother effing hand. Guess he wasn't crazy after all....

It barely even registered in my mind that he was talking. I was aware that his mouth was moving but I was too busy thinking about how dumb I must have looked earlier today. Ah geez.

"So, can I come in, your not busy are you?" The question snapped me out of my thoughts.

I just nodded my head and opened the door further gesturing with my arm for him to enter.

I directed him to he kitchen to put away the ice cream and to thank him for bringing it over. I was doing that thing where you walk with your head facing the person awkwardly and your body still moving forward, like a normal person you know.

Because of my desire not to completely turn my back on Jayden I didn't realise we had come to the doorway of the kitchen. Jayden's face morphed into one of shock and he opened his mouth in what looked to be a warning to watch where I was going.