Amulet: Formed

(Above is the picture of an alignment chart)

I literally spent 90 of class time minutes doing this.

To explain: this is the Amulets of Will, formed in their own glory

I'm going from left to right.

First up is Percept, twin sibling/sister of Parcept! She/they are the Amulet of Unity, and wields a staff to help focus their unifying powers! She/they would be a Chaotic Good!

Second is K'rahn! He is the Amulet of War, and has a maul as his main weapon of choice, but he is very good with any weapon! He would be a True Neutral.

Third is Parcept, and he is the twin brother of Percept! He is the Amulet of Chaos, and does not carry weapons, unless it is a dagger. He forms claws along his fingertips. He would be Chaotic Neutral!

Fourth is Dove, younger sister of Raven, the Amulet of Light! She uses light magic as her weapons, and can send beasts after her enemies. She would be a Lawful Neutral.

Fifth is Hart! Xe is the Amulet of Peace! They are no fighter, but rather defend themselves with shields and words. A person of little words, they are a Lawful Good!

Sixth is Raven, elder sister of Dove, Amulet of Darkness! They use what they can as a weapon, but they prefer throwing daggers and long bows. They would also be a Chaotic Neutral.

I should probably actually do an OC chapter of them. That's what I'll work on next! :D