Ice Goliaths

I made another species! Well, drew them, at least.

Behold, the Ice Goliaths!

Massive animals that trek both icy mountains and cold seas!

What exactly are they, though?

Well, some people consider them as ice giants, or cousins of leviathans that learned to withhold sub zero temperatures. They are known to be so humongous, that even standing near one, they wouldn't see you unless they are paying attention. However, the younger ones are only less than a half their size, but still, they are considerably larger.

How big exactly?

Well, does 82 feet (25 meters) on average sound tall?

Although they are very large, they are a rather passive species, moving across lands to simply go back and forth to food sources, like fish, and occasionally a whale. Again, just because they are mostly passive does not mean that they can't cause damage.

They constantly forge paths and occasionally step on a village (they really can't see well, they are nearsighted), and again, they are able to down massive whales for food, so don't attempt to fight one.

Anyway, at least their babies are not as large as them. They keep their eggs well hidden in the snow, and once they hatch, they are already a well 15-20 feet tall. Even though it takes ages for them to grow, they have plenty of time to stick with their heard and gain bonding experience.

And since they are colossal, they do not raise more than two young per herd at the samw time, as the youngsters age slow, and their metabolism is slowed due to colder conditions.

They are capable of land and sea traversing, but they are best on ice and in snowy mountains. They are also Ice Elementals, but rarely use their magic unless they need to venture through the dark.

Either way, Ice Goliaths are very cool, and will definitely tolerate little humans riding on them occasionally. The adults barely feel them, and the babies love those strange tiny things that make weird noises.