Chapter 7

Harry Potter AU

Part 2

James's POV

Thomas Jefferson, huh? I've heard of him. Always getting in trouble and talking out in class. Still, I've learned not to judge based on rumors. After class I walked up to him.

"My name's James Madison. We're partners, but I think you already know that!" What was I doing? I hated talking to people, especially ones I don't know. But something about this kid just, clicked.

"Thomas Jefferson" he said shaking my hand and blushing. "Wanna study in the library tonight?"

"Yes" I said, a bit to quickly.

©©©©time skip brought to you by *pulls name out of hat* Sam Winchester!©©©©

After studying in the library for a little while, I started dozing off. The last thing I remembered before sleeping in Thomas's arms was how much trouble I would be in if the librarian caught me.

I woke up in my common room. "What?" I thought, sluggishly. I looked at the table next to the chair I was in. There was a piece of paper on it. I read it.

So you fell asleep in the library and I tried to get you back to your common room and long story short your friends found me drenched in vinegar, with a half asleep you on the floor.

----- Thomas

I sighed and trudged up to bed.

¥¥¥¥why are there so many timeskips in this book¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We were finishing our project in the Slytherin common room a couple weeks later. It was late and we were only ones there.

I was writing down something when Thomas started leaning towards me. Soon his body was on top of me need and we were kissing. All of a sudden, we heard cheering from behind us.

Thomas pulled himself away, and looked around. I didn't recognize the man who had cheered, but Thomas seemed to.

"Aaron!" He yelled. The man chuckled. "Took you long enough,Thomas!" Thomas glared dissaprovingly as the man ran upstairs, laughing the whole way.

As soon as the man dissapeared from sight, I leaned in and whispered, "Now, where were we?"