The light behind your eyes

You agreed to go to lunch with them. You walked silently next to Gerard until reaching a small diner the waitress seated you and you sat across from Gerard, Bandit next to you. You folded your hands in your lap and stared at your fingers.

"Y/N? Why. Why would such a beautiful woman hurt herself like this?"

"I-I" you stutter "my life fucking sucks! I came out to LA to try and get my music career going and I've gotten no where, not a single gig. I live in a shitty ghetto scary ass apartment. I can't afford a car or money to über places. I can barely afford to feed my self! My depression and anxiety are threw the roof but I can't afford to go to the psychologist, and insurance won't fucking cover it, because I can't afford that either!" You don't know why you told him all this, you just felt so comfortable around him, and he seemed honestly interested in what you were ranting about "I'm sorry I just kinda threw a lot at you" you said slightly ashamed of your out burst

" no! Don't be sorry, don't you have family, can't they help you? With the money at least?"

"Yes my mother and my sisters help all they can but they have there own lives and financial struggles."

Bandit was sitting quietly this whole time playing a game on her phone. Suddenly you felt a small hand pat your leg. 

" don't be sad Y/N it's okay" the little girl said. You looked at her your eyes swimming in tears a small tear rolled down your cheek quickly. You wiped it away as your waitress came to the table, asking if you knew what you wanted. Bandit ordered a grilled cheese and French fries. Gerard got a burger and you just got coffee.

"You don't want food?" Gerard asks

"No I'm fine."

"Why don't you tell me about your self, hobbies, likes dislikes?" He asked.

"Well I love singing, acting, and writing. I went to Juilliard I got a full scholarship and graduated with honors. I drink a shit load of coffee. I love reptiles especially snakes. my favorite flowers after black roses, and I'm a vegetarian. I don't have a lot of friends because I don't get out much but I have my bearded Dragon, and that's all I need I love MCR and P!ATD I'm 31. Years old. I hate sports. But I love musicals.

"Y/N you are really amazing. After we eat I want to go over to this ghetto ass apartment of yours and see how bad it really is." Gerard said

" really? It's not really a place I would suggest taking bandit."

"It's fine how bad can it be?" Your food arrived and you all ate and drank quietly, with a little small talk here and there. When the check came you grabbed your purse.

" no I've got it Y/N" 

"At least let me get the tip" you said.

" just let me pay"  gerard said with that beautiful smile of his.

"Okay" you mumbled, blushing.

HEY GUYS I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS STORY A LITTLE LONGER! LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!!

~KITTY COSMIC