10:00

"Hoseok?"

"Hoseok?"

"HOSEOK?!"

The elder called out to the boy, kneeling down on the ground to place the boys weak body onto his lap.

"HOSEOK, ARE YOU OKAY?! I'M CALLING THE AMBULANCE OKAY?!"

Yoongi really shocked by what was happening. Everything was happening too fast for his reaction.

"Hyung... S-stop.."
Hoseok raised his small hand to caress the elders cheek. Looking up at him from the elders lap, a small smile on the youngers face.

"Hoseok?.."
Yoongi softly called out to his loved one.. who was currently dying in his strong arms.

"Hyung, why are you crying? You shouldn't cry. Please stop." Hoseok smiled up at the elder.

"Seok.. I need to call the ambulance!"
Yoongi picked up his phone that had fallen.

"No.. hyung, it's okay."

"B-but you're... Dying Seok.."
Yoongi mumbled the last part out.
Guilt was eating the older out alive, as if guilt it self was starving for a buffet.

"Hyung, shh, don't cry. Thank you for everything." Hoseok continued to caress the mans cheek.

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for always being there whenever I needed you. Thank you for all the kisses you had given me. Thank you for all the 1993 roses that you bought me when we first met up at Swarlo. Thank you hyung."
Hoseok thanked the elder. Tears slowly falling down from the side of his beautiful face.

"..HOSEOK I WAS NEVER THERE WHEN YOU NEEDED—"

"Hyung, I really am deeply in love..
I love you."
Hoseok smiled up at the male.
"And I hope you continue to love me the way you use to.

______

I—
—sye