1:00

Hoseok, you look a bit

Hoseok, you look a bit.. Paler than usual.. Is everything alright? Yoongi had asked, as him and his boyfriend walked down the quiet streets.

The wind gushed through the air, moving everything within its path. Hoseok just gave a simple smile, assuring to his boyfriend that he was in fact okay.

"Everything is fine hyung.. Just a bit tired."
Yoongi gave a simple nod, now knowing that he was alright. Quickly changing the subject, as he wouldn't want to keep wondering about the youngers health.

"My teachers a dick." Yoongi grunted. "Why so?" Hoseok wondered. As they continued down the quiet path. "He gave me extra work because I asked to use the bathroom right after break was over." Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi, giving him a small smile. "Hyung, you shouldn't do that. Make sure you focus in class." Hoseok scolded the elder. "I know Hoseok. But he's still a dick."

Yoongi attended a small university located in their tiny town. He majored in Music as he fondly enjoyed it. He shared a small house with Hoseok on 'Lincoln Bird Street'
They enjoyed having each others company as it was nice, and always felt like home.

Hoseok didn't go to a university. He spent his time at their home choreographing little dances, hoping to one day share it with the world. On days he didn't he would go to the campus to pick up Yoongi, and they would walk home together. Entangling their hands, and having small meaningless talk.

Anything would be instantly turned into an interesting conversation, as it's always them two chit chatting their minds away.

_________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter..  I rareally want to make this good..

HAPPY MF BIRTHDAYY sadmuseum
HAVE A BLESSED DAY💖🌞❤️💖

🗣 to ArtenixQwQ  💖🌼🌼💝 lots of love fam
—sye