sinners blood.

35.

sinners blood.

"and their blood will paint the streets."

*my favorite chapter

_________________________________

She could hear the screams and grunts from the soldiers as she stood against the main door.

She couldn't fathom the idea that these men were fighting for their lives while she was inside, it just made her even more sick to the stomach.

"We have to do something," she mumbled, turning back her attention to Troy.

Troy was the only official that she had taken a liking to. 

"There's nothing we can do my queen, you cannot risk your life like that," Troy answered, keeping his deep blue eyes on the papers in front of him.

Cat growled in frustration, feeling like Alexei in the moment.

"Why did Alexei buy me armor if I can't use it to good use? Those are my people there. You say I'm you're queen, if I was a true queen I would fight alongside them," —Cat took a few more steps in Troys direction —"I can handle myself, I have the training."

Troys head snapped up, "we cannot lose you, the king will have our heads and so will the council when they hear that we didn't help you."

Cat scoffed, steaming in her anger for a few minutes before smirking as an idea came to her head.

"Well let me just say this then, you are technically under my jurisdiction and I will fight if I want to."

She didn't wait for Troy's reply and instead walked away to the armory.

She had heard of a special gun that could help her fight, considering the fact that she didn't have any supernatural power or strength.

The armory was one of the most modern places in the palace. Designed in chrome and stocked with the worlds most dangerous weapons.

There were guns, bombs, knifes, weapons enhances in magic, potions and so many things.

But Cat had her eye on the small silver gun that was made to kill any creature on earth. Unfortunately the magic was in the bullets and there were only five more bullets left.

Cat planned to use it on Kalij.

She took a moment of silence, reflecting on all her hardships, her struggles. She was goddamn Cat. She had gone through so much and she would rather die than ever let something so small take her down.

If anything she was a force to be reckoned with.

Grabbing the gun, she slipped it in the holster underneath her armor. It was hidden from the world but at the same time, she had easy access to it.

She took a series of turns before walking down a narrow hallway. The sounds of men fighting were even loud. Cat walked towards the hidden side door before slipping out of it.

Instantly she was hit with a strong breeze, death lingered in the air. Suddenly a man was thrown next to her, she realized it was one of her own man. Before Cat could check up on the men, his opponent came running to finish the soldier off.