victories.

36.

victories.

"win. win. win"

_________________________________

Th Great Hall, filled with people celebrating the triumphs, was a sight to see.

It was hard to hear anything, but Cat wouldn't have it any other way.

She loved watching the smiles on people's face, the relieved faces of reunited people but at the same time it broke her heart as she witnessed people who had lost someone.

Happiness. Sorrow.

The two emotions in life that never seemed to go away.

Cat let out a breathless laugh as Alexei wrapped his arms around her. She clung to his arm as it wrapped itself around her shoulder.

"Say it," He whispered, his voice hoarse and demanding.

Cat smiled, closed her eyes and granted his wish, "I love you."

Alexei let out a relieved sigh, "I love you too baby. Oh goddess, I love you so much."

They swayed to the music, standing in the Kings box as it overlooked the Great Hall.

"I have a surprise for you, my king. Come, find me later," with those departing words, she left the comfort, found in her mans arms.

***

Cat shook of the nervous jitters as she slipped into his white button down. Deciding to keep it open, Cat stared at herself in the mirror.

She looked sexy, even sensual with the white lace lingerie complementing her golden skin.

She had always been grateful for what good genes and exercise had given to her butt but today, she was grateful for good lingerie as well.

The lingerie itself was scalloped with trim eyelash, decorated on a triangle bra and small thong. The white lace and net lining left little to imagination.

It was perfect.

Tonight was the perfect night, the moonlight shone through the windows to the bed

Tonight was the perfect night, the moonlight shone through the windows to the bed. The weather was perfect, they were both happy.

She needed him tonight, more than anything. His mind, his body, heart and soul would be hers.