Rin's Determination

Mulai dari awal

"I'll bring it up when we meet up with him and Rin in ummm.... 5 minutes." he said with that eye-smile of his. I mean, how does a person show so many emotion in just ONE eye.-WAIT 5 MINUTES???!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! 

Kakashi's POV

When I said that the team was going to meet in 5 minutes, Obito started freaking out. I don't think that he remembers that he can just Kamui there. Oh well, I can just use the Kaminari no Tabi then....hehe ^_^

"Obito, let's go." I said to my panicking friend. I grabbed his arm and spread my lightning chakra around the both of us as I feel the tingling sensation of my body being condensed by electricity.

"Nononono! Not again!" I heard him shout while trying to get away. Welp, when have I listened to him before about this? I don't think I ever did. So I ignore him and flash towards Training Ground 7. I got used to the tunnel vision so I can make out everything as I pass by. I see the training grounds just up ahead and I stopped right in front of Minato-sensei. All in all, I got us here in about 5 seconds because I'm carrying Obito with me.

Minato's POV

I was making my way towards Training Ground 7 when a silver flash of lightning appeared in front of me. No matter how many times I've seen it, it still amazes me as to how my student came up with this. When the flash died down, I see Kakashi standing there holding onto the arm of a very sick looking Obito.

"Yo! Minato-sensei. Neither of us are late this time I hope." said Kakashi in a cheery tone. It's pretty hard to believe that this Kakashi was the one who followed the rules and would always berate Obito for being late. 

"Uhh no, you're about 5 minutes early. What's up with Obito?" I asked. He looks a bit green.

"Ohaiyo Minato-sensei. Never let Kakashi take you on a trip with his Kaminari no Tabi, it will give you the worst hangover ever." This time, it was Obito that talked. He still looks a little green but from what I can see, he's fine. I'm guessing that whoever tags along with Kakashi ends up sick. I wonder why. I need to ask him about that later.

"So... Why are you guys early?" I ask

"We're thinking of training Rin so she would be able to fight in case something's happened." said Kakashi.

"Yeah! I'm gonna help with taijutsu while Kakashi teaches her to use senbon and chakra scalpels since she's a medic." exlaimed Obito. It's an interesting idea. But most of all, I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY KIDS ARE GROWING UP!!!! Well...Kakashi and Obito are technically older than me but still! 

"Uhhh, sensei? You okay there? You're crying." Obito snapped me out of my little moment and I see Kakashi sweatdropping behind him.

"Hehe...Yeah! I'm fine. And yes, I will allow you guys to train Rin but I will also be helping. Are you guys planning to tell her?" I ask.

My POV

When Minato asked that question, both Kakashi and Obito knew what he meant. Kakashi glanced at Obito and then said "We will tell her, just when the time is right." Minato nodded and then clapped his hands together.

"Yosh! Let's get going then shall we? he chirped. Obito smiled and Kakashi nodded as they all headed into the training grounds. Rin was already there waiting under a tree.

"Hi Obito, Kakashi, Minato-sensei!" she greeted cheerfully. She seems a lot happier since Kakashi and Obito changed. Kakashi was nicer and doesn't have something shoved up his ass and Obito is more mature. She also got over her crush on Kakashi but something was drawing her towards Obito. She still doesn't know what though. Was it his little change in personality or was it the fact that he's always there?

The blonde and his two students each said good morning in their own ways and started their warm up. Today was different though. Kakashi and Obito both decided that they should stop holding back so much since they are going to be training Rin. Kakashi took out the Hakko Chakura To and a standard katana that he bought the day before and went through the katas for his own kenjutsu style. The style basically uses the katana to distract and defend and the other sword, the tanto, goes in for the attack. The style is made for quick kills and is adaptable so it depends on the user. Obito on the other hand, went through his taijutsu katas since he can't do ninjutsu without destroying something. Rin, who was watching on the side with Minato gaped at the grace of both Kakashi AND Obito. 

'When did they get so good? And Obito, I didn't think that he was that good. I need to catch up to them' she thought, determination sparking in her eyes. Minato saw this a smiled. When the two boys were finished warming up, Minato called the two over.

"Kakashi! Obito! Come here!" he yelled over to the two. The silver-haired boy sheathed his swords and walked over while Obito turned around and jogged to where Rin and Minato were.

"What is it?" asked Kakashi although he knew what was going on.

"You two are going to train Rin. Obito will help her with taijutsu while Kakashi will help her with weapons." said Minato.

"W-wait, Kakashi and Obito are training me? But I'm a medic. I won't be fighting a lot." said Rin who was a bit confused a this.

"We are training you because you're a medic. In the field, the enemy would go after the weakest member or the medic of the team first. In your case, you are both. Me and Kakashi are helping you so you can defend yourself since we can't be there all the time." said Obito with a stern face. Rin was shocked that Obito said that and not Kakashi. This Obito was different. He wasn't the hyperactive kid that wanted to be the Hokage. This was a shinobi. Rin, realizing that everything he said was true, nodded and stood straighter as if talking to a superior.

"Hai!" Rin didn't want to hold her team back and she will train to get stronger. Determination burned brightly in her eyes as she accepted Obito and Kakashi's training. Seeing this, Obito smiled like the sun and Kakashi grinned under his mask. 

"Okay then, Rin, we will be starting tomorrow. Today you will spar with Obito so he could see how he could help you." said Minato with Kakashi nodding on the side.

"I will also be checking your accuracy and how well you can use your weapons in a fight." said Kakashi. Rin nodded and she walked to the center of the field to prepare for her spar against Obito. Her will is set.  

'I won't hold back my team anymore. I will get stronger'

 I will get stronger'