Chapter 8: The Truth! How Goku feels about Yin!

Start from the beginning

I curled into a harder ball. She sighed. I heard the door open.

"She's hiding under the bed if you wanna go say hi."

"Miss Yin?"

Gohan? What's he doing here?

"Miss Yin, are you alright? You don't have a concussion, do you?"

I made a motion of no.

"Miss Yin, please come out... Dad feels guilty. But I was right, wasn't I?"

He was right. Goku did choose me, under the wrong circumstances. His wife leaves him, and boom, I caught his interests.

"Yin, we know you're under there."

"Miss Yin?"

"You two are not going to get her out that way."

"Then how Vegeta? She's a bit confused by the news Dad gave her."

"Woman, stop hiding and get up. You're acting like a coward. If you think you got stronger, you're acting like a weakling."

"Hey-."

I blinked twice.

"If this little thing is going to slump you, then there's no reason for you to be a fighter. You're just going to drag everyone down."

In a flash, I shot up from under the bed and grabbed his face, pushing him deep into the hall's wall. I huffed.

"You say that I'm slumped, think about it like this. Will falling in love make you lose yourself?"

I let him go. He popped out of the wall, growling at me. I grabbed my shoes.

"I'm not weak, I'm human, I have feelings. Unlike your emotionless dumbass, I have to get my fucking mind straight before I can actually commit to something I've been waiting on since I was 12. I'm fucking 27, almost 28. I'm a loner who practically hides her insanity behind a paint brush. You THINK I'm just letting this happen?"

I looked at him.

"I'm more fucked up than you realize. You lost a world full of people, imagine one person being your entire world and when they die, you have nothing. You live for nothing. You're worthless... That's how I feel. The one inch I get happiness, it's masked in darkness. That's what happening, RIGHT. NOW. Now, if you call me a fucking weakling one more time, I'll shove my katanas right up your ass so you can bleed through your ears."

I walked off.

"Damn, that was ruthless," I heard Krillin said.

"YOU WANNA BE MY EXAMPLE?!"

"N-NO MA'AM!!"

"I think she's back."

I walked through their living room.

"Are you going to fix the bed you tipped over," I heard Bulma ask.

I snapped my head over to face her. Her eyes widened.

"When did your eyes turn black?!"

I blinked twice. I looked at a mirror. I screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK?! WHAT THE SHIT?! DID I START THE FUCKING DAMN PROCESS BECAUSE OF VEGETA'S FATASS MOUTH?!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY WOMAN?!"

"YOU HEARD ME YOU WEIRD ASS FUCKTARD!"

"Oh, NOW she's back."

"Miss Yin, remember what we said, take deep breathes."

I shut my eyes and crouched down. I shoved my face into my knees.