i fell in love with the new kid [chapter 7]

okay so i'm kinda rushing so excuse the errors ;D but yeahh i love you all.

comment&vote and ill love you foreverr ! (: <33

and now! (big voice)

CHAPTER SEVEN!!!

----------PJs POV-----------

After calling a few people I finally got Peytons address. I decided to surprise her by walking to her house. She would be happy, and I could see that gorgeous smile again. I miss it already. As I daydreamed about her beauty, I walked along the sidewalk until I came upon a girl in a skimpy tank top and small tight jogging shorts.

"Heyyy!" She smiled. I sighed, does she know I'm 15? Obviously not.

"What do you want? You know I'm 15" I said, trying to hide my annoyance.

"Nevermind..." She said and kept jogging. Haha, wow. I just kept walking.

--------Peytons POV---------

I talked to Lily on the phone while I waited to pick up PJ. I should've just told him my address, haha.

"Lily of course we've kissed!" I said like she was retarded.

"But are you official yet?" That's where I'm stumped. We're not official, I wish.

"Uh, no. I'm hoping soon, though!" I smiled, thinking of PJ. Is there really such thing as love at first site? No, of course not. You have to know someone to love them. Duhh!! Then why do I keep repeating the word 'love' in my head? No idea. Help me!!

I looked at the clock and hung up the phone. Time to pick up PJ! I slipped on my flip flops and walked out of my too-often-empty house. Stupid 'work'. I sighed and just kept walking down the sidewalk. Don't think of that. Don't think of how mom is cheating, even though dad loves her more then anything in the world. SHUT UP LITTLE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD!!!! But before I knew it, a tear slid down my cheek. Another followed, and another. I shouldn't be crying, she's not worth it. I turned around to walk back home and make myself look more put together.

"Woah, Peyton are you okay!?" I spun around to find a worried PJ. I smiled through my tears, just the sight of him brought me delight.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. He wasn't convinced, because the tears kept spilling from my eyes. He hugged me tight and I cried into his shirt. I wasn't wearing mascara so at least I wasn't smudging his shirt.

"It's okay, babe. I'm here." He said, soothingly. I just sighed and hiccuped.

"PJ...I...Well..." I tried to explain my pain, but I couldn't seem to find the right words. How would it sound if I say I started randomly crying from the thought of my cheating mother and my loving, caring father.

"Shhh... You don't have to explain anything to me." I smiled into his chest. How sweet can he get?

"PJ do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked. I don't know where I'm going with this, but whatever.

"Yeah, it just happened to me." He stated. I looked up into his eyes and I knew he was talking about me. I grinned wider then I ever have and pulled my arms around his neck. "I love you." He whispered. That's what I was waiting for!! =D

"Love you too. Weird, though. It's only been like three days." I giggled. I chuckled then kissed me.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked. Uhm, YES!?!?!?!?

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I told him. I really wouldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Lily! Sorry I didn't come early but we talked on the phone!" I walked into the living room, where just a couple of our friends were hanging out. Bryan and Petey were playing COD while Jacob watched cheering on whoever was winning. Stephenie and Sally were talking on the couch, eating popcorn. Lily was sitting on Jordans lap, leaning against his chest and watching the guys play their games. She didn't even hear what I said, haha.

"Just go talk to the guys." I urged him. He shook his head, terrified. I pulled his arm and we walked over to the couch and sat down. I sat on his lap, happily. =]

"Fine are you good at Call of Duty?" I asked. I have a plan

"Yeah, I'm beast." He smiled proudly.

"Okay good." I said to him. "Hey guys! PJ says he's so good at COD that he can beat all your asses!" I spoke to them this time. PJ was about to object but Bryan interrupted him.

"Hell no! Get over here, dude!" Bryan pushed Petey away and PJ went at sat next to him, stiff. PJ was shy at first, but when Bryan actually started beating him, that competitive voice that every guy has in his head took over.

"No freaking way! Move!" PJ pushed Bryans controller.

"Don't cheat, douche bag!" Bryan slapped the controller out of his hand now. Lily laughed while Jordan kissed her cheek. She put her hands on the back of his neck, and she turned her head to kiss her lips. Awww!!

"Get a room!" Jacob tossed a pillow at them.

"Shut up, Mr. Lonely!" Lily teased. Jacob shut up and leaned back in his chair. "Oh and by the way, Pey-Pey since you didn't come early I have to talk to you!!" She got up and pulled me up and out of the room.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Okay, you look too happy. What happened?" She smiled. She knows me soo well!!

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." I blushed.

"OhMyGosh!!!" She yelled.

"And he said 'i love you'!" I added.

"OHMYGOSH!!!" She screamed even louder. Then Jordan walked in.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing.. Just nothing." I said. Lily looked at me confused but played along. After he left she asked me why I said it was 'nothing'.

"If the squad knows me and PJ are dating I will be SHUNNED for the rest of high school! He can tell his friends and everyone else in the world, I just don't want it getting out to the squad!"

"I won't tell. But it might hurt PJs feelings. Like you're embarrassed to be with him!" She pointed out.

"But I'm not. I just don't want to be shunned!" I whined.

"That's the same thing." Lily made her point. Then she dramatically walked back to the living room, leaving me there thinking. I'm not embarrassed...Am I?