(MG-OS) THE FEELING OF FIRST LOVE PART 1

Start from the beginning

Geet was shocked to listen this... She tried to push him again and again but he was not moving an inch...

Maan:- And yes if you are thinking of screaming and yelling then let me tell you.. I will put all blame on you by saying that you called me here..

Saying so he took out his hands from her mouth.. Geet looked at him in disgust and tried to free herself again..

Maan:- you won't be succeeded from getting out from here honey.. stop struggling..

Geet:- what do you want???

Maan:- well, I wanted a date with you but now only Revenge for messing with MSK..

Geet:- What will you get??? Plz leave me and let me go. (tears were forming in her eyes)

Maan:- satisfaction.. That is what I will get.. Its all about I want to see you humiliated in front of everyone ..

With that said Maan started to move his hand on her arm then comes to face and cheeks then he rubs her lipstick from her lips with his one finger and put that finger on his own cheek and neck .. Geet saw all this with disgust and tried to move .. Maan pulled her from waist and brought her more close...

Suddenly , Maan's phone rang a few rings and Maan pushed himself against the wall, taking Geet on him..

Door opened and principle came in rush, while other students also came in..at the very time Maan started to talk to Geet.

Maan:- Look girl, this is not right place darling.. Leave me. it's a public place...

All that happened in the blink of an eye that Geet couldn't get what was happening ..

Principle:- what is happening here... I didn't expect this from you Geet.. as I am aware of his image in the college... He is a pure Casanova but you!!!

Maan:- Sir, we are sorry ..Actually we were stuck here and ..

Prici (cut him):- No more words.. I can clearly see what was happening here...both of you meet me at my office tomorrow.. party is over .. go back to your homes...

Maan:- Ok sir...

Maan smirked at Geet , while leaving the side he whispered near her ear

Maan:- See.. what happened baby..

Geet ,who was thinking, how to talk and clear the MU, was shocked listening to him

Geet(ST):- This was his plan???

Maan had decided that he will do something that will ruin her reputation eventually she will be forced to leave the college and the campus and everybody will forget in few days that a girl had slapped him ever'

So he had told to yash (his best buddy)to bring princi inside the room and give him a call before princi's arrival at the corridor..so that Maan could change the positions and make them an intimidated one .. and here the mission was accomplished...

Everyone started to move out , it was going to be evening by then and Geet was sitting in a corner and was all scared to face the princi the next day and what will she say in her defense???when Maan came to her..

Maan:- I can still save you from this humiliation ...

Geet looked at him in tears but didn't say anything...

Maan:- Meet me at XYZ hotel's Room no 20 at 8 pm.. saying so he left ..

Geet thought and re-thought many times and finally concluded to meet him...

Geet(ST):- He has just asked me to meet him and I will not let him touch me again..

Least she knew what Maan has planned for her out there...

Reception,

Geet:- Excuse me .. umm.. I want to go to room no 20..

Receptionist(male):- That way..he directed her ,while murmuring something bad

Geet knocked and a drunken Maan opened the door .. Geet saw him and then the room, there were few college-mates inside his room..

Maan(to boys):- Chalo chalo.. My entertainer came .. you all go from here.. and every one left'...

Maan:- Plz come in...He said that with a sweet smile

Geet (entered and said):- you said to meet you.. I came here.. now ,you will not say anything to anyone.. and will tell the truth to princi tomorrow.. coz whatever they saw was a lie...

Maan(smiled):- well, I said to meet me .. hmm.but I have few conditions .. you see..

Geet(little scared):- what??

Maan:- no 1.. you will leave the campus..And no 2.. you will have to sleep here with me tonight..

Geet(instantly):- No. .am not going to do anything like this ..

Maan(smirked):- Then !! what do you think why I called you HERE in a hotel's room at 8 in the night??? To play a polo game!! Hmm...

Geet:- I came and now am going...

Maan grabbed her hand and pushed her to his bed... and came on top of her.....

Maan:- well then I know my ways honey..

Geet:- leave me... she pushed him

Maan:- No use honey and now time for some action.. he kissed her cheek and then chin..

Geet started to sob as no one touched her like that and it felt horrible to her.. she wriggled in Maan's tight hold and pleaded many times to leave her.. tears made their way and Maan left her ..feeling something wrong ..

He didn't feel satisfactory to go on with her in her cries and pleads.. Never ever any girl has denied him but this girl not only declined his touch but also had slapped him in front of the students ..

He ,doesn't know why he felt ashamed on himself .. Maan got outta  bed and went to stand at a far corner..

Maan:- Leave... before I change my mind...

When she didn't move he literally shouted

Maan:- Leave, right now..

She had not felt anything when he left her hands and stood up went from there...so she was late to react ..but when she heard him ,shouting to leave .. she just stood up from the bed and left the room quickly .. Not wanting to waste a single chance to escape from his clutches...

Maan remained frustrated on himself , the whole night..

Maan(ST):- why I didn't do anything?? Why it felt wrong ?? why I felt pain to see her cry ???

And Geet on the other hand was thanking him that he left her .. she came back to her original senses and thought

Geet(ST):- Now surely , he won't leave this chance .. and he will make sure to get me out from there.. she had no idea when she slept thinking about him ..

SO this was the firstpart
next will be last ...

Do hit like and leave views, if you like this OS ...Thank you....

Plz keep in mind, since i had written these stories yrs back and am posting almost as they are so expect errors in it, since am not much into going through each and every sentence in here and do the editing... This OS is been posted on requests from a couple of readers ...

Much Love Rose