Chapter 6 - The Storage Room

Start from the beginning

                 "Soooo," he awkwardly stretched out the 'o' sound "You want those VIP tickets?" he asked.

                 I could tell he really wanted me to take them. Probably because If I took them he knew for sure that he would see me again. God! I keep forgetting that this boy is in love with me!

                 "Oh, sure, what the hell." I say

                 I heard him say 'yes!' under his breath.

                 "How's everything been going back in Ireland?" he asked

                 He looked at me. I drowned in his ocean blue eyes. He stood there, patiently waiting for an answer, smiling at me. Probably at how ridiculous I looked. I think I forgot how much I was in love with him! I literally started getting weak at the knees. I put my hand on the wall for support.

                 "Umm...Nothing much has happened." I manage to get out. How? 

                 "Is this your first time in the UK?" he asked

                 "Oh, no. It's my first time in London, but I've been to Manchester and Glasgow before." I explain. Again, How?

                There was a silence.

                 "So uh, listen...I was wondering if you uh...If you wanted to go on a da- date with me?" he nervously asked

                 Alright, let me just say, that the mini me inside my head ran around in circles screaming, then ate burgers and cried tears of happiness, then crawled up in a ball and died because it was too much to handle.

                "Wait, you were serious about liking me?" I ask

                I could see him getting nervous.

                 Oh way to stuff it up, part of Taya that has a mind of it's own! He's probably uncomfortable now. You made the poor baby uncomfortable. Why did you say that anyway?! Because I wanted to hear him say 'Yeah, I like you.' That doesn't mean you can go off and make him uncomfortable! Besides, if he was taking me out on a date, don't you eventually he would say 'I like you'?! 

                 I was having an argument with myself. Sometimes I question my mental health.

                "Yeah, I, I really like you." he said shyly

                 asdfghjkl! *dies*. That seriously made me melt

                 "Alright, I'll go out with you. But keep in mind that I'm only here for a week, so I don't have much time."

                 I saw his face lighten up. There was a little sparkle in his ocean eyes.

                 “Great! Um, how's next Friday?" he asked, excitement in his voice.

                 "Yeah, I can do Friday." I nod

                 His grin was so wide, that his face would break if it was any wider.

                 "Awesome. Meet me at the Nandos that's just around the corner from here. Here's my number."

                 He handed my a card with numbers on it and I couldn't help but smile. Niall Horan just gave me his number and asked me out on a date. I most definitely have luck. Maybe cause I'm Irish, I don't know.

                 I slowly opened the door that led back into the supermarket. Niall followed close behind. But we were met with the paparazzi. And not just that one guy, there were about 20 guys that were waiting for us to come out. The flashes of the camera hurt my eyes so I covered my face with my hand. I could hear shouts everywhere and a few fans were waiting outside as well. Shit.

                 "Niall, Is it true you're dating Taya?" a woman asked

                 "Is the rumor true that Taya is in the early months of pregnancy and Niall is the father?" one asked. Ok that rumor was just stupid.

                 "Niall, I love you!" a fan screamed so loud that  it actually sounded like a dog barking

                 Me and Niall are both claustrophobic, which made making our way out of Tesco even worse. I tried to get as far away from Niall as I could because if they got a picture of  us holding hands or some shit we would be on the cover of every newspaper. Niall seemed to be able to push past them but I had no idea how to get out of these guys view. I felt someone tugging on my shirt.

                 My head sprang to the source of the tugging. It was just Sian. She pulled me out and we walked out of the store. Only about five camera men followed us out. Niall was waiting at the curb of the street. A black van came and he hoped in the back seat. He waved goodbye to me before closing the door. I smiled back. Sian pulled on my shirt again and led me back to the flat.

                 Sian threw her keys on the dining room table and sunk into the couch. She patted the spot next to her, signaling me to sit down. I did so.

                "Alright, what happened?" she asked

                 "So I was in the snack section, grabbing some chips, but I wasn't happy with the flavour I had so I wanted to swap with another packet. Someone else reached for the same bag of chips as me and it was Niall. We talked for like thirty seconds and then this guy with a camera gets his camera out, so before he could get a good photo of us together, we run. We hide in the store until eventually the only place left to hide is the store room." I took a deep breath. I haven't had this much to say for years.

                 "So we talked for a bit longer. He said sorry for telling the media everything, and to make up for it he gave me VIP tickets. Then, wait for it...he asked me out!" I squealed

                Sian did to. A smile swept across her face.

                 "Ok, go on." she said at the edge of her seat

                 "Then we walked out and you know the rest. But we need to get an outfit for the date! Can we go clothes shopping tomorrow?" I ask

                 "I planned the London Eye for tomorrow, and we also have to go out to dinner with some of my friends, I promised them I would, but  we have Wednesday."

                 "Wednesday it is. What's for lunch?" I ask

                "I don't know, we'll go to McDonalds or something."

                 I walked back to my room and got my phone out. I checked my mentions on twitter.

                 @NiallsNandos:

                Am I the only one wondering what @NiallOfficial and @ItsTayTay were doing in a store room?

                 @UpPaulNight:

                Yay! @NiallOfficial and @ItsTayTay might be dating! We should all be happy for them.

                @1DUpdates:

                @NiallOfficial and @ItsTayTay walking out of a store room in Tesco twitpic.com/65ft2n

                 compose a new tweet

                @ItsTayTay:

                We were in a store room because we were hiding from the media. Nothing happened.

                I get out of twitter and walk back to the lounge to watch some T.V. I text Chiara while I watch a reality T.V show and spend the rest of the day being lazy.