6

"so, why are you here again?" minghao asked, in a bit of a salty tone, which surprised the older male, but minghao was just tired so jun didn't comment on it.

"right... uh, I found your b-brother's wallet in the café I work at, I'm surprised no asshole as stolen it yet, you guys are lucky" jun let out a breathy laugh, a habit he had when things were awkward, and he was trying to lift the mood.

"you did? Woah, thanks dude!" soonyoung exclaimed, snatching the wallet out of jun's awkwardly clasped together hands. "this guy is great, take lessons from him miny" soonyoung turned to minghao for the last words and minghao visibly cringed

"soonyoung, do not s-say me that with front of jun" minghao tried to say but his words scrambled so the sentence didn't make much sense, but the other males could tell what he was trying to say, so minghao just awkwardly coughed and jun had to literally hold in his jokes and giggles at the nickname.

"I should probably go-" jun started and almost turned around but soonyoung clinged onto his arm and shouted 'no' almost instantly.

"you need to stay for tea, dickass. It's a friendly thing to do for us, and we are not rude people!" soonyoung shrugged, talking in an overly posh English accent, which made minghao snort and a little 'shut up' erupt from soonyoung.

But, there was still jun, confused about what was happening and a bit offended by the nicknames coming from the child.

"okay.." jun murmured and sighed a bit, minghao heard the sigh and when soonyoung got up to make the tea, (after a little eye-contact argument with minghao) the younger male sat next to jun and waved awkwardly.

 "explain miny to me?"

"you fucking asshole" minghao laughed and said in mandarin, he probably didn't know the swear words in Korean, and if he did jun would be skeptical of his teacher, or how he learned it.

"tea~" soonyoung sang as he skipped into the room with the tea, and jun was scared he was gonna trip and hurt himself, which probably happens a lot. soonyoung gave jun and minghao their cups and jun took a sip as minghao answered;

"right, yeah, soonyoung caught me changing one time and he probably calls me miny because I have a small dick" minghao bluntly answered, and jun now just realized he was more blunt and honest and confident at saying the weirdest things in mandarin, but a little embarrassed fluffball in Korean.

jun almost choked on his tea, but he swallowed it before he made a big scene from just a few words that surprised him a bit-

"what are you guys talking about? c'mon I wanna join the secret agent talk too!" soonyoung joked and jun tried to laugh to clear up his awkward thoughts, he's surprised he doesn't have a lenny face on right now.

"you're actually a pretty chill guy, we should hang out more outside of the café" jun proposed in mandarin, and minghao thought for a second.

"yeah man, high on life" jun wiggled his eyebrows and minghao looked at him with a 'what the actual flippity fuck' expression. "why?"

"because people don't like to hang out with me that much" minghao confessed quietly.

"well then, I shall be the answer to your antisocial problems!" jun claimed and stood up dramatically, pointing at minghao, and minghao snickered a bit, jun checked the time on his phone and he stared at it with a bit of panic

"oof, I should really go-"

"did you just say oof in real life"

"yes I did now leave me alone, miny"

"fuck you"

'bipolar asshole'