2

jun walked in to the café and put a hand through his hair, he puffed out some air out of his mouth making an exaggerated sound, he walked up to the counter and stood there for a second before pulling out his phone.

"dude... you look so goddamn tired..." the chef, mingyu commented from behind him, jun turned around once he heard the voice and he walked up to the orders counter and put his crossed arms on the counter.

"believe me, I am..." jun sighed and looked at mingyu through his almost half-lidded eyes. "stayed up 'till three AM the other night, because I can" jun spoke out a few seconds later, mingyu shrugged and ruffled jun's hair.

"jeez, kid, take more care of yourself, you're probably too deep in sleep deprivation already" mingyu pointed out and jun nodded, honestly annoyed because mingyu keeps calling him 'kid' even though he's only three years older than him.

"there's a customer, now at least try not to be an ass"

jun turned around again and greeted the customer, taking her order and passing it back to mingyu with a death glare, some more customers starting to enter and order, but jun took no interest in any of them because he was too tired. 

soon enough though, that same Chinese male from yesterday entered the building, this time the boy was wearing a pastel blue sweater, which went well with his blonde hair. Jun sighed and put on a smile, which felt somewhat genuine, but it was probably because he snuck some coffee earlier to make him less tired.

 "hi, what can I get for you today, minghao?" jun asked, he remembered the boy's name, which was again surprising to himself because he never remembers customers names. jun could see that it surprised minghao also because he widened his eyes a little.

"uh- the same as yesterday, which was the blueberry waffles" jun could hear some panic in the last few words but it didn't bother him much. jun wrote down the order and passed it back to mingyu, which hung it up on the metal metallic bars with his employee badge magnet.

 jun didn't really realize before, but mingyu usually doesn't keep his nametag on, he usually just uses the magnet to hang up orders, so he doesn't have to look down or anything and strain his neck while checking the orders. jun also realized that mingyu had better methods for those kinds of things than jun's past methods for life.

minghao moved towards the pick-up counter after thanking jun, which he returned with a smile, after minghao got his order, he moved to a table in the corner and brought out his books again, plopping them on the table and he sat cross legged on the chair.

Jun played with the hem of his shirt and he started to feel a bit more tired, in his mind he was cursing how he didn't sneak more than one coffee into his system this morning, his eyelids started to drop again, he yawned a bit, which he covered up with his hand and he tensed up his jaw to stop the yawn.

meanwhile, minghao was looking at jun at that moment, he set down his pencil which he used to write down notes and walked up to jun's counter, politely saying 'excuse me' to people he had to move by, he saw jun noticed his presence and he waved a bit, which jun returned, but more lazily.

"can I also get a coffee?" minghao questioned and jun nodded, writing it down and passing it back to mingyu like he always did, because it was just a coffee, it took the shortest time to make so minghao picked it up quickly. when jun was looking the other way, minghao walked up to him and set the coffee down in front of him.

jun heard the sound of something so he quickly jerked his head towards minghao, which he looked at with confusion, thinking he did something wrong or he forgot about something, he then looked down and saw the coffee, and thankfulness swarmed over him.

"for me?" jun questioned, pointing a finger to himself, minghao translated in his head for a few seconds and nodded, sure he lived in korea and was learning korean but he still was a bit rusty at it. "thank you very much" jun thanked and started gulping it down.

minghao smiled and walked back to his table, he sat back down and continued to look in between the computer and his notes, kind of happy that he did something for someone that was nice, and that he didn't screw up like most times.

"does he have an older brother?" mingyu asked flirtatiously from behind jun and jun turned around, glaring at him and he sassily clicked his tongue.

"I'm gonna tell wonwoo that you said that"

"it was a joke i swear!" 

sorry if there was any typos, i'm hungry and tired 

sorry for not updating for a month 

oops