{22}

"where you at 지금
어떻게 두고 떠나 baby"
"where you at right now?
how could you leave me, baby?"

"where you at 지금어떻게 날 두고 떠나 baby""where you at right now?how could you leave me, baby?"

During her visit back home, things were hard.

     Her father was not in a good state, and there were several moments he was close to death.

His heart was unhealthy, and he kept losing and gaining consciousness. This kept her from doing anything else other than keeping her eye on him, and making sure to call the doctor when she witnessed anything abnormal. There was no time to have fun when one of her loved ones was in danger of losing their life.

When she went home for the day, she was exhausted from keeping up with her homework in her classes and paying close attention to any small changes in her father. Thankful that her younger brother Junhwi was able to take care of her youngest brother Linwoo, she fell asleep immediately once she collapsed on her bed.

On the last day of her trip, her father's health returned, and she was free to leave without any worries. She packed her belongings, ready to return to university, and most importantly, ready to return to Jooheon. Only then did she realize that she had stopped contacting him after the first week, and felt terrible. She was too afraid to text him that day, and decided to wait until she could talk to him in person.

She hoped she wasn't too late.