"What do you want to know?" Sage wondered, rubbing at her eyes. 

        "Everything. Like how the hell you ended up there in the first place." 

        Sage sighed before standing up, pulling her hair into a high ponytail as she did so. When she grabbed a hold of Stiles' hand, jerking him off the chair, he was completely lost. Until she turned around and he could see three indents in the back of her neck. 

        "I was leaving to meet Derek and Scott when this thing started to burn. I touched it and—" Sage paused. "—and I felt Jackson. It's like a flip was switched in my brain and I knew Jackson was in trouble. I got into the car and something just told me to take a right, then a left, and eventually I was at the store." 

        "You felt Jackson?" 

        Sage turned around and gave him a dumbfounded look. "Really? Out of everything I just told you, that's what you picked up on?" 

        "Never mind, continue. What happened when you got there?" 

        "I hugged Jackso—" 

        Stiles interrupted her. "You hugged Jackson?" 

        Sage glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "I hugged Jackson to see if he had the same marks on his neck as me. He did, but he was okay so I thought my abilities glitched or something. Then, we found the dead body, and everything happened in a flash. It was definitely the alpha though." 

        "So why didn't it kill you?" Stiles bluntly wondered. He must have said the wrong thing because Sage had hit him hard in the shoulder, making him groan and hold it. It felt as though he had just been shot. She may be small but she packs a mean punch. "Ow, ow, ow, okay. I'm sorry. What did the alpha do after that?" 

        "He pushed the movie shelves over, and I shoved Jackson out of the way. I wasn't fast enough so I got stuck under one of them. I told Jackson to leave because I didn't want him to be brutally murdered by a creature that was most likely one of the movie covers that fell on me. He left, and—" 

        "He just left you?" Stiles gasped, bemused. Sage clenched her jaw, just wanting him to stop interrupting her every time Jackson came up in the sentence. 

        "Yes, Stiles. Jackson left me. After that, the alpha came over to me. I didn't look at it, but I could feel it touching my face. It was weird though, it wasn't like it was taunting me, it was like it knew me. I don't know, it was just odd." Sage felt a cold chill coming, and her body shuttered as she practically felt the alpha's claw back on her cheek. 

        "My dad said when they found you, you were unconscious. But the movie shelf wasn't on you." 

        "Yeah, I know," Sage admitted, chewing at her bottom lip. "That's what makes this whole thing a hell of a lot creepier."

        Stiles sighed before turning around to pick up Lydia's phone. He'd decided to take it when Scott wasn't picking up his phone, therefore no Scott means no way to show Scott alpha. Sage didn't know what to do either because Derek wasn't answering his own phone as well. So, Stiles and her were on their own until then, trying to figure out what the hell to do with a video that could end up destroying many lives. 

        "Delete it." 

        Stiles looked up at her in shock. "You think we should?" 

        "Stiles, if this video gets in the wrong hands, people are going to go looking for it. Your dad will go looking for it, and the alpha will kill them. It's already proved that it doesn't show mercy," Sage explained, leaning over his shoulder as she watched the video play.