welcome

1
Ashton P.O.V

Normally I do not bother arriving early to the University, but as if I'm about to repeat the semester due to failures, I decided to bless them with my presence.

In other universities i wouldn't have to worry, I just needed to pass the exam, and nothing more. Which it is easier considering that i have to flirt with some girl in the class to get their notes, study a little and get a clean and well-deserved A.

Easy thing considering that my IQ is higher than the average. But my father had to persuade me, and put me into this stupid formative University.

I must wear this uniform and this stupid tie, so they let me even enter to the campus. This place has three horrendous features:

a) The quota of students is extremely limited, you should be heir to a substantial fortune, son of politician or be a genius to pay tuition scholarship [I am both] All on campus know each other at least the names, and no matter if the career is different. Due to the few students that's no problem. And is normal considering that in a public university there are about 10,000 students or more, and here are just 2257.

b) All the girls are equal, the typical hollow and interested girls who apparently only go to college to see who they can grab as husband material or boring girls that spend all time in the library.

c) The damn stupid restrictions and workshops that force you to take, just to complicate a little more you existence.

But I guess I can tolerate it a little. The only thing I can't stand is the routine and stupid plastic barbie girls of this school. Guys are also mostly idiots, but at least I have a couple of friends in this hell.

Arguably, we are good friends for the simple fact that we hate this fucking university.

Luke Hemmings, son of a prominent entrepreneur who manages nothing more and nothing less than the largest textile market. And Calum Hood son of a graduate and rigid engineer. Both have a great fortune.

"I thought you would no longer here" Luke greeted me in the parking lot of the collage. He was smoking and playing with the lighter, next to his black BMW.

"Not yet ..." I answered and I removed the lighter in one of the times he threw it up. He squinted at my motorcycle and then looked at me with the same suspicion.

"Premiering Ducati?" He surprised.

Isn't so weird that people debuts new cars on this university, as if they were turned socks, but was weird in me. I shrugged.

"They confiscated the Harley and the other one" I replied in a growl and he laughed. "So I went to buy this baby."

"Wow, You loved those bikes but How did you happen to get the green areas with the Harley? you caused a big headache for gardeners."

"I was getting late again" I said and pulled out a cigarette from the box in my jacket.

"Here comes Cal" he said while I hoped my cigar.

I turned and yes, there he was in his Hammer. He got off with a smirk smile. Sure he had good stories of his weekend.

"Hey" he approached us lighting his own cigarette. "Sup, filthy animals"

"Nothing much as you" I answered. "Sure you've got an adventure that is been fluttering your head for the next weekend."

"You're right grasshopper" He said and patted me on the head like a little child. I took his arm and I twisted in an awkward position. "You want to let me go?! Damn it"

"You're so slow" I laugh and released him.

"When you least expect me I will avenge you, quiff..."