...

Y/Ns POV

I pulled up to the swamp where Shrek lived. He's been coming up to me lately but I haven't found the reason why. I need to make him a Tinder profile.

I open the door to see Shrek sitting at the dinner table. He looks depressed. But being the nice person I am, I go up to him with a smile.
"Shrek?"
"Y/N! Oh I didn't here you come in!"
He puts away a photo of something before I can even glance at it.
"Please, take a seat and get comfortable."
"Oh okay. So what do you find in a girl?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"The note. The one you wrote me saying how you want me to help you find another girl?"
"Yes! Must've slipped my mind!"
"So what do you find in a girl?"

~Time Skip~

It's been a few days and Shrek and I are really great friends. I even managed to make a Tinder profile for him. He might get a girl after all.

Thomas's POV

I heard the door bell ring. It's probably Y/N. I open it to see a wolf in grandma clothes. Like the one from that Little Red Riding Hood story.
"Uhh... Hi?"
"Sup."
"Who are you?"
"Big Bad. So uh... we going to do this or what?"
"Do wha-
*Snap*

Y/Ns POV

I didn't know what to say. The picture had Thomas kissing Big Bad. Something didn't feel right. Like the picture has a hidden message. But I didn't know what.
Shrek put a hand on my shoulder.
"Wow. I'm sorry, Y/N. Thomas with Big Bad? Who would've known?"
"This- This isn't Thomas... He loves me..."
"The picture says otherwise."
"..."
"I need to go..."
"You can't leave-"
I ran outside a called a carriage. It took a while to come home. The only thing I was thinking about was if Thomas really felt that way about Big Bad. I don't believe that any of this is real. Thomas wouldn't do this.

I opened the door to see Thomas putting away some groceries. He's too cute to be yelled at. I love him too much. But I have to confront him about this.
"Thomas?"
"Yeah? I'm putting away the last few groceries I got from the store. And look! I got your favorite!"
He gave me a F/P (favorite pastry). He knows how much I love them...
"Thanks... Thomas..."
"What's wrong?"
"What does Big Bad have that I don't?"
"Huh? It's- Its not what you think! I can explain!"
"Please do."
"I thought you were here so I opened the door but Big Bad was there. He then asked if we were going to do something already or something. He just kissed me!"
"You're telling the truth?"
"Yes!"
He hugs me tightly. A hug more passionate than ever.
"I love you, Y/N."

I hug him back. We were made for each other.