The Plan

Shrek's POV

I've been going through some things lately but, I don't know what to do anymore. Killing myself isn't what I'm talking about. Christmas came and I was given a Christmas card from Thomas and Y/N.
For some reason there was a photo and in that photo: Thomas and Y/N were standing beside a chair with candy canes behind them. And there was a child on that chair. The first thought that came in my mind was: THEY HAD A KID!?

But inside the card they noted that it was just a little boy who was a Thomas fan and he wanted to take a picture with Thomas and Y/N. Good. But if they did have a kid. I'm taking the kid too. Haaaaaaaaaa. Just joking. But I probably will if Y/N refuses to be my wife.  ;)

I wanted to make sure we were good enough friends to make my plan work. So I sent her a letter. She wrote back saying:

Dear Shrek,
   I read your letter and yes. I will come over and talk to you about the issues your having with finding another girl. There should be a package coming to your swamp that was from me. It's time you used an iPhoneX. I don't have one but I thought you should since your lonely and all that.
Also: do not look up memes of 2018. I repeat: do not look up memes of 2018. Logan Paul did some serious stuff. And those anime traps... oh boy. Once you think it's just an innocent anime girl. The truth will haunt you.

               Sincerely,
                           Y/N

She said yes! MwAhahaHahaha! I'm so happy that I'll might as well look up those memes of 2018!

~Time Skip~

I MUST FIND DA QUEEN! SHE KNOWS DA WAE!! Wow these Tide Pods are really good! (Please don't eat them! It's just for the story! Ok thx!~)

Okay so! My plan was to:
1. Gain Y/Ns trust
2. Be at the point where she believes everything I tell her
3. Get Thomas to spend a day with one of my fairytale creature friends
4. Take a picture of them together
5. Show the photo to Y/N
6. Get Y/N mad so they can get a divorce
7. Get Y/N to love me and probably marry me.
(Sounds like a Yandere Simulator myth from Kubz Scouts lol)

Step seven will be a bit complicated since Y/N might be going through some things and she has to accept the ring. But I'll make it work. But what if they love each other too much to even get mad at each other? 
Jakob already used potions so they'll be prepared or suspicious anytime they see a potion bottle. Poison in the wine? Does Y/N drink? Wait! I don't want to kill her! Or...not yet. If things don't go as planned then maybe killing her would be the best option.

(Sorry for the long wait and little chapter.)