˚©¨ˆ˚†©∆˙©ƒ©˙∆˙©ƒ©˙∆˙©ƒ©˙∆≈ç√∫˚∆˙ƒ∂ç√∫˜˚¬¨©ƒ∂ç√∫˜∆˙©ƒ∂ç√∫˜µ˚∆¨˙¥

ç熥†√¨∫ˆ˜ˆµø˜∆˚˙∫©√ƒç†∂≈ç¥√¨∫ˆ˜øµπ˜∫¨√¥†ç¥√∫ˆ˜øµ

©ƒ˙∆˚∆˙©ƒ∂ç√©∫˙∆˚∆˙©∆©ç˙˙߃©˚∆˚¥∂††ƒ

¥ˆ©¨øˆø®∂†¥çƒ¨√©ˆ˙ø∆˙•©¶¥ƒ†∂®

†®¥ç√∫ˆ˙∆øπˆ˙¨©¥ƒ†∂®ß'∞†∂ƒ¥©ˆ˙ø∆©¥ƒ†∂®ß†∂¥ƒ¨

'®ç†¥√©∫ˆ˙ø˜∆πø˚ª∆¨•ª˙¶©¥¶ƒ†§∂®∞'ߢ∞∂®§ƒ†©¥˙¨ˆ∆øπµ˜∆∫˙©√ç

ƒ∂ƒ¥¨øˆ∆¨†¥ßƒ©ˆ˙ø∆ˆ¨©ƒƒç©˙∆™£¢∞§¶º¬˚∆˙姮¶†•¥ªæ...˙©¥¨†∂¨

˙ˆ∆ø¬˚˙©†®ßß∑'∂®ƒ©√ç'r¥

†¥∆˚˙ˆ¨†¥¥©ˆ¨ø˙ˆπ¨©¥ƒ¨†¥©¨ø˙¨πæ¬ø˚¨†®'†∑®†'¥˚º–ª•¶¢∑∞œå∑®ß∂®ƒ¥†©¥©˙†¥ˆ¨∂¥®©¨˙ˆ∆¨

"What is that?" Caroline wondered.

"The ancient script," said a voice, "It was the language of a kingdom that vanished long ago. This is one of the only fragments of their civilization that wasn't destroyed by the evil queen Laverna. I alone remember when she was still just a harmless little girl, but that didn't last. She was overtaken by her own dark powers. Nobody knows how it happened, but it did."

Caroline turned around to find an old man. This man was hunched over and his beard touched the ground. He was the kind of man who makes you feel like he could have been alive when this kingdom was destroyed and when it began.

"Who are you?" asked Caroline.

"I was the guardian of the kingdom, but I was exiled to this dungeon long ago."

"This is a dungeon?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't look like a dungeon. It looks like an attic."

"It looks like that but it's not."

"Why?"

"It's magic."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Magic can be deceiving."

"Where is that breeze coming from?"

"One of the box's holds an old cracked skull. We are feeling part of it's evil. Never touch it. it's the only thing as powerful as the red flower itself."

"What happens if I touch it?"

"It will consume any magical being that touches it."

"I'm a human."

"Then you would die a horrible fiery death if you're lucky."

"That's stupid."

"Sometimes something else happens. Sometimes when a human touches it, they are sucked into The Realm of Nightmares, or if it's someone magical then only their spirit will leave while the body stays and turns evil. Either way, the fiery death is preferable."