3

Kamri stared at the wall in the room she was more than unfamiliar with. She didn't know where she was, but at this point, she didn't too much care. Last nights events kept replaying in her head. Her heart was broken. How could anyone be so sick? She didn't understand why bad shit like this continued to happen to her. Her body ached from the man forcing himself into her, taking away the last thing she owned. Kamri had never been embarrased at the fact that she was 20 and a virgin. She knew her worth, and she knew she would have given it to the one person who deserved it.

Two knocks at the door caused Kamri to jump out of her skin. Her heart raced. She was worried that the man had taken her off to his home or something, since she could tell that she was in a guys room.

Instead of knocking again, the door opened and an unfamiliar guy walked in. Despite last nights events, Kamri couldn't help but notice the guys flawless features. 

"Um.." the dude scratched his head awkwardly.

"How did I get here?" Kamri asked, pulling the blankets up over her. It was then that she noticed that she smelled of  mens bodywash and she was wearing a tshirt and basketball shorts.

"Well..I don't know if you remember last night??" the guy asked

Kamri's face fell. Of course she did.

"I do."

The guy nodded.

"Me and my homeboy were there to stop it before it got..." he stopped talking.

"Thank you." Kamri mumbled, looking down.

The guy nodded.

"Oh um..I changed you and shit last night. Ian really wanna do all the more personal shit but...you know, it was messy. I brought you here because ian know where you stay and ian wanna just leave you..." the guy stated. Kamri understood and wasn't mad. In fact she was grateful. She knew she prolly smelled and she was more than likely bloody. She was grateful that he didn't just leave her as well.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, well whenever you ready I can take you back." the guy stated before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Kamri sighed. She didn't want to let last nights events ruin her. Although she was in pain, physically and emotionally, she just wanted to forget it and move on. She made mental note to ask the stranger if he knew what happened to the sick bastard who hurt her.

She stood and stretched. She noticed that her clothes had been washed and dryed. She grabbed her phone that was on the bedside table and checked the time. It was 3 that evening. She had  basically slept all day. Kamri slapped her forehead as she realized that she was supposed to work 4pm-11pm today. Although she wasn't up for it, she couldn't afford to call off.

"Fuck." she mumbled, knowing that she had to go.

She put her own clothes back on, along with her now dirty shoes. She opened the door to be hit with the smell of weed, and the laughter of a couple guys.

She slowly walked out, holding all of her belongings to her. Once she reached the living room, it grew quiet. There were three other guys in there.

"Damn stop staring at the girl." the guy who was in the room stated. 

"This you, Ace?" one guy asked, causing Kamri to freeze.

Ace? Not the Ace that she was strongly encouraged to stay away from?

"Nah man, shut up." Another guy stated.

"Oh so she must be for you then?" the guy asked, laughing.