Chapter 12- Nakira Admirer

Nakira's POV

"Again" I ordered Akira as she tried the 'petrolus' spell. This spell can make things levitate no matter how heavy they are. She's trying so hard and I give her credit for that but she's just not getting it right.

"Specktra petrolus!" I yelled in frustration but finally it worked.

"It worked! It worked baby! I'm a witch now!" She squealed excitedly, wiggling her tail side to side. I laughed at her childish display and turned my attention to Ariana.

I won't lie but she is beautiful. Not like I'm falling for her or anything like that. It's just that I find her cute and attractive and strong. She seems like a really cool girl to hang around with. Not like I wanna date her or anything like that. Okay, I'll stop talking.

"Specktra petrolus!" Akira yelled again but this time Ariana began to levitate, well higher than usual.

"Put me down this instant!" Ariana yelled in a mom-like voice making me laugh. Akira mouthed a 'no' and Ariana just smirked.

"Specktra petrolus!" Ariana yelled, making Akira rise above the normal level.

"Put me down!" Akira whined.

"Not until you put me down" Ariana stated flatly.

"Specktra petrolus" I said in a bored out voice, making them fall on their faces.

"You little muggle!" Akira yelled, lounging towards me making me land flat and HARD with my back on the sand floor. I heard Ariana laugh and it made me smile.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Yeah, that's three whoas. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I just met her even though I almost killed her in the cave well that was because I didn't know she was with my sister. I thought she wanted to hit her with the spell so I decided to attack.

Yes, I love my sister that much.

"Get off me" I laugh whilst struggling to push her heavy body off me. Damn, what do they feed this girl? Apparently coral and seaweed. I push her off me and wipe the sand off my body.

Well, the sand actually washed away because I'm in water. Yeah, water makes stuff kinda easy. I turn towards Ariana's direction for the hundredth time today and see her making some fish sticks?

"Hey" I say, taking her seat next to her. She stiffened a little when my tail accidentally -not really- brushed against hers.

"Hi, your majesty" She stutters, her hands were shaking while she roasted the fish. Looks like she's the gangs cook.

"Don't call me that. Call me Nakira, okay?" I say flatly.

"Okay, your majesty. I mean Nakira, Sir" She stammers. Is she really nervous? She should try placing her hand above my chest.

"Don't call me Sir. We're age mates so yeah, I'm just Nakira" I explained.

"But royalty still runs in your blood" She deadpans, placing fresh fish in the fire to roast.

"Doesn't mean I wanted it to. Fate chooses people. People don't choose their fate" I say, stealing some fish from the rock-like plate, earning a glare.

"I guess so" She sighs, flipping over some fish on fire. We hear grunting then panting downs from outside the cave and rush to see what's wrong.

"I'm gonna get you!" Suzy yells, crashing and banging into every obstacle in the way, trying to catch my sister.

"It's just Suzy and Akira" Ariana said with relief then we return back to the fire, only to find out that few of the fish have been stolen.

"Dane! Suzy! Akira! I'm gonna get you guys! And when I do, you're gonna hand me those fish sticks! You bags of crap!" Ariana yells and chases after the laughing gang opposite us with fish sticks in hand.

I think I like her. Shocker right? Since I only just met her yesterday and I like her already. Well do you believe in love at first sight? Because I do now.

A/N: Hey guys, another update, delivered safely. So I'm gonna be busy a lot this term so that means that there might be impromptu updates. Hope you understand. Tankz.

Jessyblue14😇