The School Tour

AN: I told you guys I would update frequently, since you know, I always make short chapters. So how about it? Really quick updates but short chapter? Sounds good? I think it sounds awesome and perfect to me! Haha, thanks for voting and commenting, here is chapter 4!

Chapter 4: The School Tour

"Come on Becky, hurry up this way! It's the library!" Rebecca's ears light up at the sound of 'library.' She hadn't been to one in a while, and misses being surrounded by educational books. Wierd, right?

"Ok Esther!" Rebecca replies happily, skipping to Esther who was ahead of her.

"So...what's going on with you and Tyler?" Isabella smirks walking next to Esther and patting her on the shoulder.

"Wha...what are you talking about?" Esther's cheeks turn red at hearing Tyler's name.

"Oh my god, well it's so obvious you like him! You act like you hate him sometimes, but we know what happens behind those doors." Isabella winks at Esther.

"What the hell! No, I mean he's really nice to me when we're alone, and I guess we're friends, but we are in no way lovers. Sometimes, I hate him so much. Especially when he's being a cocky asshole! I only consider him a friend...sometimes."

"Sure, because Hailey told me that Thomas told her that Jake told him that he caught you and Tyler having a passioinate kiss. Now what is that about?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Esther blushes in denial.

"But I though you admitted it in me and Jake's cabin?" Rebecca innocently speaks up.

"Becky!" Esther covers her face with her hands.

"Haha! So you did!" Hailey laughs walking next to Rebecca.

"Whatever...he kissed me because he's an asshole that's all...besides, I bet that when we get to the library we'll see him making out with the school slut Jasmine. You know how Jasmine always sleeps with Jake and Tyler. How can they not care that they're sleeping with the same girl!?!"

"Wha..what are you talking about? Jake does what..." 

"Aww...poor Becky, has a thing for Jake. Sorry girl, he's a man whore." Hailey pats Rebecca on the shoulder.

"What thing do I have for Jake? I didn't buy him a gift! I don't remember buying him anything...what thing do I have for Jake?" Rebecca asks.

 "I love how she is so naive and innocent!" Isabella claps her hands and squeals.

"You're adorable." Hailey laughs giving Rebecca a hug.

"And the school had to put her in a dorm room with the biggest womanzier with the dirtiest mind ever. Even bigger than Tyler's. That's just sad. This school is really messed up." Esther sighs.

"Oh look! We're at the library already! Now lets see if we can spot our favorite man whores!" Hailey mischievously smiles at Esther and is the first to walk into the library while everyone follows behind.

"Oh look; Esther you were right. There's Tyler, making out with Jasmine on a pile of animal books. Isn't it just shameful?" Isabella points to Tyler on top of a girl on a table with animal books surrounding them.

Rebecca has a look of disgust, but when she turns to Esther she looks...hurt; heartbroken; but then again; Angry; expecting it;

"Um, Esther, are you okay?" Rebecca raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, I mean this was so expected! You know what they say; expect the expected."

"Um, Esther I think the saying is expect the unexpected..."

"Whatever; How are you Tyler? Enjoying yourself?" Esther yells at Tyler, making him look up and making eye contact with her.

"Esther!" Tyler yells, lips swollen. Probably from kissing.

 "Can we please get on with the tour! I've taken a look at the library. It's really nice, where are we going next?" Rebecca cuts their conversation by walking back to the girls since she had just taken a look around the library.

"Oh good! Seen anything special?" Hailey questions her.

"The school has an amazing selection of books. But, this place seems more like a kissing booth then library. I just saw Jake with this girl...it disgusts me very much."

"Aww, poor girl. Let's get you to a different kissing free room shall we?" Isabella smiles at Rebecca.

"Yes please."

They all walk out, not before Esther giving Tyler one last glare.

...

AN: Like I said, short chapters quicker updates. Also, sorry this chapter had a lot more Tyler/Esther than Jake/Becky. I just wanted you to get to know the characters. But no worries, the main characters are definitely Jake/Becky. Also, Jasmine will definitely be a big part in the story, though I don't know who should play her.

What do you guys think??? Who should play Jasmine? Also, I need a tralier! In exchange? 

I'LL MAKE YOU A ONESHOT (ONE CHAPTER STORY!) !!! YOU TELL ME WHAT'S IT'S ABOUT AND I WRITE IT. IT WILL AT LEAST BE A TWO PAGE STORY. AT LEAST. ALSO, I'LL DEDICATE A CHAPTER, FAN YOU, AND LOADS OF OTHER STUFF. FOR MORE INFO-

 http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/250328/need-a-trailer-4-my-story-in-exchange-something-i-don-t-think-anyone-has-offered-check-it-out/#Item_2

Please vote and comment! <3