46. one drunk night

Jinxx

"Hey Jakey. Want some company?" I smiled at him. He looked up at me with an innocent smile spread across his face.

"Sure. I was starting to get a bit bored. Jinxx, are you drunk?" He laughed when I attempted to sit in the chair next to him but gave up and sat in his lap instead.
"Only a lil. I still got my wits about me." I smiled again resting my forehead on his and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm just a lil tired." I took a quick sip of his drink. It was whiskey and coke so it burned a little on the way down.
"And one drink away from taking off your pants." He laughed pulling his cup away from me and sitting it on the table far enough where I couldn't reach it but he still could. I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"I am not! C'mon! Give Jinxxy his bottle." I smiled at him again. He didn't want to give me the drink. I could sense it in his face, but he handed it to me regardless. I drank down what was left of his drink and sat the cup on the table lightly. "There. Fine." I burped.
"Fine for now." He laughed. We sat there for a while making jokes about people on the dance floor and waitresses that passed by. I got bored and straddled Jakes lap, staring him in his dark brown eyes. "Here we go." He laughed.
"Hey I told you, I'm fine." To tell you the truth, I was. Jake's drink didn't send me over my limit, I was just curious about something. How far I could play with Jake until I felt guilty about cheating on Sammi. What better can I think of then screwing my band mate. Jake is the hotter member of the band, in my eyes anyway, so why not?

Jake placed his hands on my hips for support. "Don't fall drunky." He laughed. I saw his eyes flick towards my lips and back at my eyes. I moved closer to him, scooting up his lap and putting my forehead back on his.
"You can if you want to." I giggled at him. He didn't seem to know what I was talking about, but I knew he could because he was still looking at my lips. I started to grind my hips into his softly.
"Jinxx stop. You're drunk." He bit his lip and dug his nails into my hips.

"I'm not that drunk. And you don't want me to stop, do you?" I winked. His grip on my hips got stronger as he started grinding into me. He continued to bite his lip as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back. I leaned over and licked his neck up slowly, kissing and biting lightly.

"Fuck! Jinxx! You need to stop. This is wrong." He gasped when my teeth buried deep into his flesh. "W-we need t...to stop. Oh fuck it!" Jake leaned up and crashed his lips into mine. I laced my fingers into his hair and pulled him closer to me while he grips my ass hard and begs for entry into my mouth.

"Get a room you two!" I heard Andy and Ashley yell from the dance floor. Jake and I flipped them both off.

I slipped off of him and dragged him outside. Our bus was parked in the parking lot next door. We ran on and into the back room, locking the door before Jake slams me to the couch, connecting our lips once again. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I complied and let him in. He tasted like alcohol, but I loved how forceful his tongue was.

"Oh Jakey!" I groaned out as he started to kiss down my neck. He didn't hesitate to rip open my shirt. I could feel myself getting harder and harder with every touch to my skin. "Stop teasing me damn it." I huffed out as Jake started to kiss slowly down my chest.

"I can't help it. I want to savor you. Every little piece." He winked as his kisses reached the pit of my stomach. He nibbled lightly on the skin above the waist of my jeans and I let out a low moan of approval. His hands worked slowly to remove my belt and unbutton my pants. I was letting out pleading whimpers while he slowly dragged down the zipper, rubbing me slightly with his free hand.

"Jake, please." My breath was shaky. I needed him so bad my legs felt like they would fall off. The burning need traveling almost down to my knees. Jake started to pull down my jeans and my boxers. I kicked off my shoes while he freed me from the constraints of my clothes. I was fully erect and leaking because of how bad I needed him.

"Wow Jinxx. You're so beautiful." He smiled placing a tender kiss to my lips. He trailed a hand down my body and wrapped his cold fingers around my dick. I felt a jolt go through my body as I bucked my hips, begging for any type of friction. He lisked his lips and looked up at me with a smile before his lips wrapped around me.

"Fuck! Jake!" I bucked my hips trying to get off, but he held me down. I was twitching and whimpering under his every touch as he went down and back up slowly, sticking his tongue in the slit and swirling it around. I felt the heat in my gut as he continued to suck and tease my dick. "Jake, I'm about to c-cum. Please. Fuck me!" I moaned. An evil smirk twisted itself onto his face. He wanted me to beg. That sexy son of a bitch.

"With pleasure." He got off of me and started to strip off his clothes, revealing his already hard dick. He went into the bunk room for a second and came back with a bottle of lube. "Andy and Ash won't mind if I borrow this, right?" My legs were starting to shake again from needing him in me. I watched as he rubbed the cherry scented oil onto his dick. He used what was left on his hands to start stretching me. I was grinding impatiently against his fingers while he took his sweet ass time poking around.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already." I groaned. He wasn't listening, just poking around looking for my sweet spot. He let out a defeated groan and positioned himself behind me.
"Are you ready?" He smiled at me, teasing me by circling the head of his dick around my hole. I shook my head yes and he slid in slowly. My nails grabbed at the couch and I let out a whorelike moan when he was all the way in. He kissed my neck a couple of times before he started to move slowly.

"Damn Jinxx. You're so tight." He groaned speeding up and biting my neck hard from frustration.
"Fuck me harder Jake!" I cried out. With every thrust I could feel myself getting closer and closer. He pulled out and put me on my hands and knees, thrusting back into me at random angles. It took him awhile, but the moment he found my prostate I fell over and screamed his name.

"Found it." Jake said with triumph in his voice. He lifted my leg so he could get better access to my hole and pounded into me with no mercy. I was lost in a world of pure pleasure. Jake kept moaning out my name. I reached my hand down and started to jerk myself off. "Jinxx, oh! I'm gonna cum!" He groaned thrusting harder.
"Cum for me Jake. Cum in my tight hot hole! Teach this little whore a lesson!" I cried out. He gripped his nails into my skin and came inside me.

"Fuck! Jinxx! Damn that was so good." He reached his hands between my legs and started to jerk me off faster. I bucked my hips into his hands and came on the couch. He pulled out and laid me down next to him on the couch. He's a cuddler. So cute!
"Can we do that again?" I asked kissing him.

"I'm a bit tired Jinxx. Maybe later?" He smiled at me. I shook my head yes as he started to drift to sleep.