22. raven mora

Ashley

I heard the door slam and someone running up the stairs, I looked over at my husband and sighed. We have a daughter called raven and she is 15, even though she is a popular kid in school she does get bullied a lot. "You wanna check on her or should I" I asked. Suddenly draven our son walked into the kitchen, he looked angry really angry.

"You can she's a mummy's girl" I sighed and walked up the stairs and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come on sweetheart what's wrong" I said through the door. She opened it and gave me a hug instantly and cried into my shirt. "What happened princess"

"Devon broke up with me then called me a fucking slutty whore" I sat her on her bed and I sat next to her.

"I knew that boy was a complete dick head"

"You're not wrong there"

"Princess men are nothing but perverts and he never deserved you"

"But you're in love with a man"

"Yeah because he's sexy and doesn't treat me like a piece of shit" she just laughed.

"No he treats you like a whore"

"Sweetie I have always been a whore. Ever since I was your age I have" she laughed again and gave me a hug. "You wanna go shopping. Will that make you feel better" she nodded and ran downstairs. I grabbed her phone and her bag and walked downstairs. "You forgot your phone and bag"

"Thanks mum"

"Where are you going" draven asked raven.

"Hot topic wanna come" he nodded and grabbed his phone then they both walked out of the house. Once the door closed I turned and looked at Cc.

"Now do you wanna cum" he whispered in my ear before pushing me against the wall and bit my neck.