"She's in her bedroom, I think," she said, wrinkling her nose as she thinks. "She was busy packaging her belongings for tomorrow," she looked down and Alex could tell by her tone that she was sad too. Everyone loved and cared for Rose. "Is she alone?" Alex asked worriedly. 

"I don't think so. Daphne and Alexa are helping her," Madam Hartford said, shaking her head. Alex sighed in relief. "Right. Thank you," he said before he rushed away from there. Now that he was sure Rose were safe, he was ready to speak to the king.

He reached in front of his office. He raised his hand to knock on the door but hesitated for a second.  Was he doing the right thing? The thought came back to haunt his mind. He shook his head and tried to convince himself that it was the right thing to do. Alex knocked on the door a few times before he heard a voice say, "Enter,"

Alex turned the door knob nervously as he pushed open the door. He saw King Edward, sitting at his office table, reading a book. "Ah, Alex. Come in," he said kindly, welcoming him. Alex smiled and he closed the door behind. He approached him and bowed down. King Edward smiled. "Sit," he instructed so Alex pulled the chair and got into it. 

"What can I help you?" he asked and brought his hands together as he waited for Alex to speak. Alex gulped and his heart was beating fast. Somehow, his tongue refused to move and he became speechless. "Yes, Alex?" King Edward asked again as he noticed that his face were pale.

Alex took a deep breath before he said, "I need to tell you something really important,"

~~

"Packing up?" Seth smiled as he watched Rose, who was busy folding her clothes on the floor. Rose craned her neck to look behind her and saw Seth, arms folded to his chest as he leaned to the wall. She gave a smile. "Almost done," she said, pretending like she wasn't feeling sad or reluctant to leave him. She didn't want Seth to feel the same way. 

Seth approached her and joined her on the floor. "What time is your flight?" he asked and his expression changed as he failed to hide his sadness. Rose sighed. "3 o'clock in the afternoon," she answered and wimbled with her fingers.  Seth nodded and he was too, looking down to the floor. 

They were officially divorced yesterday - in front of the lawyer and his families. Rose's family was shocked but after she had explained everything, her parents understood her decision. Jace and Ethan cried though - seeing that they didn't have any connections to the royalties anymore. Surely, they would lose all the girls. 

Rose had told Lily and Cassidy everything that happened. They cried the moment she said that she is moving to London tomorrow. Lily had even given her a big hit on her back as she was angry at her for not telling them earlier. The three of them cried together and Rose promised that she would always call them. 

But somehow, Rose didn't feel like she had lost Seth and they were divorced. Everything was still normal and right after the divorced happened, Seth had pulled her into his embrace and told her that he would always love her. For her, she will always be Rose Larston. 

Seth braved up himself as he raised his head to look at her. "Good luck," he said, smiling assuringly. Rose chuckled weakly as she still wasn't sure whether she had made the right decision. "Thanks," she said shortly. "Are you going to Alex's coronation later?" she asked, changing the topic to ease the stress between them.

"Should I?" Seth smirked as he was annoyed. "He's taking my position, Rose,"

"Still, he's your cousin," Rose said, looking into his blue eyes. "And it's not his fault. It's no one's fault, Seth,"

Seth stared at her. "You aren't dressed like you're going to the coronation," he said, observing her up and down. Rose was still in her jean shorts and white top. "The event begins in half an hour,"