♕ Chapter 28

• Dedicated to TSP's VIP Fan xD

"Next week?" 

Rose nodded. "Yeah," she said shortly and her eyes downcast. She didn't have the heart to look at his eyes. They were sitting on the sofa in front of their bedrooms. She looked up at him worriedly. "I talked to Lexie just now. She said you cried," 

"What? She said that?" Seth's eyes widened and he was embarrassed. He's so going to kill his sister after this. "She was just joking. You know Lexie," Seth faked a chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. His cheeks redden. 

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Rose asked concernly as she was very worried about him. She noticed his expression changed when she told him that she's moving to London next week. Seth smiled. "Yeah. I'm fine, Rosie," he said, smiling. "I thought we've agreed that we won't spend our time crying and saying I miss you bla bla bla," 

Rose chewed her lips and looked down. "I know," she faltered. Seth took her hand and squeezed it. "You don't want to know why I got back earlier?" he asked. She looked up at him and waited. "So, I asked father to let us go on a vacation. Just the two of us," he said happily. "And guess what? He agreed!"

"Vacation?" Rose repeated. She silent herself for a second, thinking. "So, you told him that I'm going to London?" she asked. "And you're divorcing me?"

"No," Seth shook his head. "I just told him that I need some time to be alone with you. To get to know you better," he explained. "Mother disagreed at first but then Father helped me to persuade her. So, she agreed to let us go on vacation for two days and one night," he showed her his two fingers.

Rose nodded and curved a weak smile. She gazed into his eyes. "When are you telling them about me? And how are you going to tell them?" she asked worriedly. Seth smiled assuringly. "Don't worry about that, sweetheart. I know what I'm doing," he winked. "Now, go and pack your clothes. We'll go first thing in the morning," 

"But, Seth. To where?" Rose asked, scratching the side of her forehead as she was bewildered. Seth wrinkled his nose and squinted his eyes - thinking. "Hmm, remember that you said you wanted to stay in Hawaii when we visited it on my birthday?" he gave a clue.

Rose smiled brightly and her mouth fell open. "So, we're going to Hawaii?" she exclaimed. Seth nodded and chuckled. "Oh my god!" Rose screamed and hugged him. "You're so sweet," she said and hugged him tightly. Her love for Seth had just grown even bigger. 

"Glad you're happy," Seth chirped and hugged her. He was relieved and happy that Rose agreed to go to Hawaii with him. He promised to himself that he'll give her the best time of her life. 

~~

 The sun shines brightly as Rose got out of the limo after a few hours of travelling from Andorra. It was the second time she'd been here as the ocean beautiful scenery made her in awe. "This is so beautiful!" she chirped as the driver closed the limo door behind. Their limo is parked in front of a villa which is situated just by the ocean - wicked cool.

"We'll be sleeping in here," Seth turned Rose to face their villa. "And it's ours," he told her and wrapped his arm around her. 

Rose is touched. She'd never dreamed of any of this. She had never thought that she married the sweetest guy in the world and she would actually own a house by the age of nineteen - a villa which is located just by the beach and worth more than a million dollar. 

"Why're you quiet?" Seth asked as he noticed that she haven't said anything. "You don't like it? I could choose another villa if you want," he asked in a worried tone. Rose sobbed and shook her head immediately. "I'm touched," she said in awe. 

"Good," Seth planted a kiss on her forehead before he turned himself to the driver. "Pick us by evening tomorrow," he instructed and the driver bowed down. Rose watched as he got into the limo and pulled away from there - leaving Seth and her alone. Somehow, she felt happy when she realized that nothing will get in their way now that they were alone.