96) He Cheats On You While You're Pregnant

Start from the beginning

Liam- "He's gonna love it!" Danielle cheered as you showed her the shirt you got Liam that said '#1 Dad' and you grinned. "I hope so. Thanks so much Dani, you've helped so much." You said and she hugged you tightly. "That's what best friends are for." She said into your ear and you pulled away with a soft sigh. "Wanna grab a bite?" She asked and you nodded your head quickly before standing up. You set the shirt in the closet on a hook and exited the room with Danielle. She drove both of you to the mall and parked fairly close to the entrance. You noticed paparazzi were crowding around the entrance of the mall and you furrowed your brows when you realized they weren't harassing you but actually running past you. You looked through the crowd and saw Liam and Sophia walking into the mall hand-in-hand which made your heart clench. You gasped softly and pointed it out to Danielle who had an angry look on her face. "That son of a-" "Dani." You stopped her before she swore and she shoved through everyone to reach the two. You followed her and kept your arms on your stomach lightly to make sure nothing happened to the baby. When you reached them, Danielle tapped Liam on the shoulder and he turned around quickly, his eyes widening when he saw both of you. "Y/N, Dani." He breathed out and he pulled both of you into the mall with a smirking Sophia. "Baby, why are you here?" He asked with sadness in his eyes and you shifted your weight onto one leg. "Dani suggested we grab a bite to eat. Why are you here with Sophia?" You asked calmly and he bit his lip. "Tell her Li." Sophia said, her hand running up and down his chest which makes anger courses through your body. "I'm sorry baby." He said with guilt ridden in his voice and you were still angry but also confused. "Li, what are you talking about?" You asked with worry and Sophia giggled. "We are back together Y/N, you two are through." She spat at you and your heart shattered, your face dropping. "We've been together for three months now." She smirked and your body froze while Danielle looked like she was gonna kill Sophia. "Li?" You asked and his eyes trailed to the floor. "Oh my god, what am I gonna do?" You whispered and Liam looked up slowly with a confused look. "Leave this place and go to your shitty apartment." Sophia said and Danielle charged at her. She tackled her to the ground and started punching her in the face quickly but you didn't stop her. "Danielle, stop!!" Liam screamed and Dani stood up, spitting on Sophia. She turned to Liam and slapped her across the face, the sound of the impact echoing through the mall. "You fucking prick!! You don't realize the fucking trouble you just caused Y/N, do you?!?! She's pregnant you asshole!!" She screamed at him before she grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the mall and away from a shocked Liam, both of you suddenly not hungry anymore.

Zayn- "Made in the USA is awesome girl." You told Demi and she blushed while she laughed. "Your music is awesome too. Taken is incredible." She said and you giggled. "It sucks that I have to go on leave for a while though, I can't have the stress of writing while pregnant." You said and she nodded her head in agreement. "I'm gonna be here the whole time love, don't worry." She said and you squeezed her hand with a smile. You heard your phone ring so you grabbed it and your brows furrowed. It was a text from Perrie saying 'I fucked up Y/N, I'm coming over xx'. You showed Demi and she shrugged, just as clueless as you. "I guess we will find out when she gets here." You said and she agreed. You both talked about the baby for five minutes before Perrie barged in with tears streaming down her face. "What happened?" You asked and she sat next to you. "I fucked everything up." She sobbed and Demi sat on the table in front of both of you. "Explaining would help." You said and she took a deep breath before rubbing her face. "I went to a club and got insanely drunk and I slept with someone." She said quietly and you rubbed her knee. "It's gonna be ok Per, it happens." You reassured her and she looked at you with guilt. "Would you say that when I tell you I slept with Za-" "Hey boo, sorry I'm late. I got held up last night with the ba-" He stopped talking when he saw Perrie and they both stared at each other with guilt. "What were you saying Per?" You asked, biting your lip and Demi was doing the same. "I slept with Zayn." She sobbed and your emotion turned immediately to anger. You stood up and glared at Zayn but yelled at Perrie. "You did what?!?! I'm pregnant with his child!!! How could you?!?!" You yelled and she continued to sob into her forearms. "Get out." You spat at her and she ran out of your flat. "You too Zayn, I can't even look at you." You hissed and he was about to say something but he stopped himself and he left. "Babe, I'm so sorry." Demi said and you sat down before you started to break down. "What am I gonna do Demi?" You cried into her shoulder and she shushed you while she rubbed your back. "I'm fucked." You started to sob and you both knew you were in trouble now that Zayn was gone.

*********************************

A/N

I've been writing this for months and I finally finished it!!! It's not perfect but then again, nothing is perfect.
I'm back and now that it is summer, I am gonna be writing a lot more and updates will be more frequent!!! Who knows, I might have a second book by September?
Vote if you enjoyed, comment, request, add to your lists, follow if you'd like, and I will see you guys tomorrow!!!
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-LexiGurl

QOTD- What is your favorite color?

AOTD- Any shade of blue or purple :)