18) He Forgets Your Birthday (Part Two-Niall)

Niall- You felt someone's arms around you and you sighed. You rolled over and saw Niall sleeping. You slowly tried to get out of his arms but they just tightened more around you so you gave up and cuddled back. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I'll do anything just please don't leave me." He whispered and you fell asleep to him humming 'Gotta Be You'.
~Morning~
Even though you had woken up, you still had you eyes closed and has had them like that for two minutes before you felt Niall wake up. You acted like you were asleep and you felt him kiss your lips softly and then him getting up. After five minutes of just staring at the ceiling, you finally got the courage and walked downstairs to find a big breakfast meal with a small card. You picked the card up along with a piece of bacon and starting reading and eating-
Baby girl,
I made the biggest mistake of my life and I don't think I can ever forgive my self for it. Yesterday was the 18th birthday of an angel and I forgot. I knew something special was happening and I just blew it off. Worst of all, I made my princess cry which I promise I will never EVER do that again. I love you with all of my heart and I really hope that in your heart, you will be able to forgive me. I am in the shower and if you can't except that I forgot, I except and I will leave and you won't see me ever again. I love you so much princess and if you forgive me, I promise you won't regret it.
~Nialler
You felt your eyes water and you ran upstairs to see Niall shirtless, searching for one and before he could say anything, you ran up and smashed your lips against his. He quickly kissed back and placed his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. You smiled in the kiss and moved your hands up to his hair and lightly tugged and he moaned. He slowly moved his hand to your neck and laid you on the bed and had some fun ;)
~After the 'fun'~
You pulled on his shirt that he grabbed for you and followed him downstairs. You wrapped you arms around his waist and he turned around and lifted you onto the counter and pecked your lips softly since they were still swollen.
"Love you my princess." Niall said and you smiled.
"I love you too my prince."

********
Hey guys :) hope you enjoyed and I will have the next one up soon!!!