37) Pregnancy Series-How You Find Out

*Pregnancy Series*

How You Find Out

Louis- Today was your two year anniversary so you decided to take a shower. During your shower, you felt like you were gonna vomit but after taking a deep breath, you seemed fine so you ignored it. You stepped out, dried your body off and grabbed your blow drier and hair straightener. While straightening your hair, you felt the urge to vomit again but this time, you did vomit. You clutched your stomach lightly and threw up again. After vomiting once more, the urge was gone and you sighed in relief. You slowly stood up and finished your hair and then brushed your teeth. Once you were done with your hair, you applied some coverup, black eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner. You walked back to your room and looked at the clock and you noticed you had ten minutes until your date so you rushed to your enormous closet. You skimmed through your clothes until you find your fancy black high-low dress that you have fallen in love with and when you looked at your shoe section, you grabbed your high heel boots that go perfect with your dress. Once you got dressed, you noticed that you had five minutes until your date so you grabbed your necklace that Louis got you last year on your anniversary and your charm bracelet. Once you were all ready, you felt your stomach flip so you ran back to the bathroom and vomited. You heard someone knock on the door and instead of answering it, you threw up again. Louis rushed into the bathroom and kneeled next to you. "Baby, you feeling sick?" Louis asked and you nodded. Louis led you to your shared room and tucked you in. "I'm gonna get you some clothes, I will be right back." Louis said and he walked out to the kitchen. You heard your cell phone ring and you groaned but still reached over and picked it up. "Hello?" You said and your sister chuckled. "What's up with you?" She laughed and you groaned. "Vomiting like crazy," you said and your sister sighed into the phone. "I bet its nothing major, probably food poisoning or something. I doubt its big like your pregnant." Your sister said and you froze. You tried to remember if the last time you and Lou had sex if he wore a condom, he didn't and you had missed your period. "Oh god, I'll call you back sis." You abruptly hung up and sat up from your bed. You called out for Louis and when he saw you walking for your purse, he looked confused. "Get your keys, we gotta go to the store." You said and Louis slowly nodded and you followed him downstairs. "May I ask why?" He asked and you shook your head. You don't want him to panic before you find out. When you arrived at the store, you rushed in and walked over to the pregnancy tests. You grabbed four just tools sure and you checked out. You rushed out and sat back in the car. "What did ya get?" Louis said and you smiled at him and shook your head. "I will tell you later Lou, I promise." He sighed and when you got home, you rushed inside and went to the bathroom. Once you took your tests, you sat against the bathroom wall and waited. You heard a ding and rushed over to your tests. You gasped and walked back against the wall. All four test were positive.

Harry- All week you had been sick and tired so you decided to go to the doctor. While getting ready, you heard Harry come into the room and wrap his arms around your exposed stomach. "Where ya goin babe?" He asked and you smiled at him. "I'm going to visit a friend, I will be back soon." You said and Harry pouted. "But today is my only day off this week. Can't you tell her you can hang with her tomorrow?" He said and you sighed. "Haz, she really needs me. Its not like I will be gone long, probably until 1." You said and Harry sighed. "Fine, please hurry though, I really wanna hang out with you." He said and you nodded. "I will. Love you babe." You said and you grabbed your keys and jogged down the stairs and left.

*Doctors Office*

You sat patiently and waited for your name to be called. "Y/N Y/L/N." The nurse said and you got up and walked over to her and she led you to your doctor. "What's wrong Y/N?" Your doctor asked and you told him that you have been sleeping constantly and when you weren't sleeping, you were vomiting like crazy. "What you are telling me are common symptoms of pregnancy so we are going to run a few tests." Your doctor said and you froze. Pregnant? No, you and Harry are always safe, its impossible. A nurse came in and brought you to a different room that had a monitor and a chair/bed. "Please lay down and lift your shirt up please." She said and you followed her orders. She placed gel on your stomach and it made you giggle and you saw the nurse smile at the monitor. "Congrats Miss. Y/L/N, you're pregnant." She said and you froze. After five minutes of the nurse showing you where your baby was, you nodded and thanked her. You signed out and grabbed your pictures and you smiled. Your baby. You looked at the time and it was 12:30 so you decided to head home early.