45) Pregnancy Series- Setting Up The Nursery

Y/F/M=Your Favorite Meal (Liam)

Louis- Louis had insisted to bring in all of the furniture and since you were pregnant, you knew that it was the smart thing to do. "Ok, let's place all of the furniture in the living room and then we can decided where to put what instead of having a crowded nursery." You said and Louis nodded. "Alright, you grab the furniture, I will grab the clothes." You smiled and you both walked out to the van. You grabbed the three bags while Louis grabbed the changing table. You both walked back inside and set the stuff in the living room, just like you both planned. "I'll bring the rest in, relax." Louis smiled and you sat on the couch. After two minutes, Louis brought in the crib. "Need help?" You asked and Louis shook his head. "No, I got it." He reassured you and you nodded your head hesitantly. He jogged back out and you stood up, looking at the crib that you had fallen in love with. "You will love your family." You whispered as you rubbed your swollen belly softly. "You have the best daddy, you have a caring mommy and you have four uncles that will love you until the day you die." You whispered and you felt Louis wrap his arms around your waist. "All of that is true baby doll. You will be the most loved baby in the history of babies." He said to your belly and you turned your head so that you could see him better. "I love you Lou." You smiled and he smiled back. "I love you too. Now, I'm gonna go get the rest and then we will start planning!!" He cheered and then ran out to the van. You chuckled and grabbed your phone, playing Temple Run. You saw Louis walk in with a dresser and you smiled at him. "Do you wanna call the boys?" You asked and Louis shook his head. "I only have another dresser, a rocking chair and then I'm done." He said and you smiled as he walked back outside, lucky to have a boyfriend as awesome as Louis.

Harry- "Alright boys, place the dresser so that its cornered." You instructed and the boys did as told. "Alright, do you guys think this looks good?" You asked and all of the boys agreed with you. "Place the TV on top of it and then we are set." You smiled and they walked back downstairs to grab the TV. You looked around in awe as you saw the beautiful nursery unfold before your eyes. The crib was beautiful with a zoo patterned blanket, stuffed animals and a lullaby music box next to it. The rocking chair was next to the crib so that you could rock your baby to sleep. The changing table was three feet away with three shelves, one with a cushion so you would change him, one that had baby powder, wipes, rash cream and a pack of diapers and on the last shelf was more diapers and wipes. The dresser had the clothes and shoes in it and it was across the changing table on the opposite wall in the corner. A toy box rested in the opposite corner that had more stuffed animals and in the middle of the room, a circular fluffy blanket laid on the floor. Zayn and Harry walked in with the TV in their arms and placed it on the dresser, pushing it back so that it wouldn't fall. "Thanks Zayn, you can go chill with the boys." Harry said and Zayn jogged out of the room. "We are really having a baby Haz." You smiled as you felt your eyes water. "Are you crying?" He asked with a chuckle and you wiped a tear that had fallen. "I just can't believe it." You said and Harry wrapped his arms around you. "Neither can I Y/N and I couldn't ask for a better mum of my baby." He said and he kissed your neck lightly. "Lets go downstairs." He smiled and you both walked out of the nursery, hitting the light switch on the way out.

Niall- "Why the hell do they make these things so goddamn heavy?!" Niall groaned as him and the boys carried a huge dresser into the house and up the stairs. You giggled as you saw Niall dramatically lift the dresser higher and the other boys chuckled with you. "Just hurry up Horan." Harry said and all of you laughed as Niall sent him a death glare. "You walk backwards with a twenty pound dresser." Niall said and Harry chuckled. They brought it into the baby room and they all fell to the floor, exhausted. "You guys are so cute.'' You smiled and all of the boys smiled at you. "Thanks." They all said at the same time and you chuckled. "You guys have alot more work to do ya know." You said and they all groaned in response. "Later, not now." Louis groaned and the other boys agreed with him. "Fine, you have a half hour and then you are doing the rest." You chuckled as they all groaned/cheered when you said that. You walked downstairs and sat down in the love seat, looking at all of the furniture that was scattered around the living room. You pulled out your laptop and went on Twitter, seeing a very cute trend of #BabyHoran. You smiled but before you could click on the hash tag, the boys came down the stairs looking tired and worn out. "Lets finish this boys." Niall said and the boys all grabbed a piece of furniture. "Ni, look at the number one trend." You cheered and you showed it to him. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "We have the luckiest fans." He said and the boys agreed with him. "Lay down in our bed and take a nap princess. Its cold down here since Harry left the door open." He said as he glared at Harry. "You are not very keen of me today." Harry said and everybody laughed. "Now move out of the way so my princess can go upstairs." Niall said and they all made room for you to walk upstairs. You opened and quickly shut your door, not wanting to let the heat escape. You sighed in relief as a wave of warmth ran through your body and laid under the comforter. You fell asleep to the boys shouting at each other to move out of the way.

Liam- "Babe, I'm home!!" You shouted as you walked into Liam's flat, just returning from a weekend with your sister. "In the kitchen!!" He shouted and you set your bags down, walking to the kitchen. "I have a surprise but first, I made your favorite dinner!!" He cheered and you saw Y/F/M on the table. "Thanks LiLi!! Let me just bring my bags upstairs." You said and you saw Liam's eyes widen. "No no no, I will take care of those, you enjoy this delicious dinner." He said and you smiled at him. "Thanks babe." You said as Liam went to bring your bags upstairs to your shared bedroom. After a while, you started to worry because you haven't seen Liam so you decided to go upstairs to check on him. "Li? Are you ok-" you started but you were interrupted by your own gasp. The nursery was perfect. The crib resting just as you imagined it, the dresser and the changing table near each other, the toy box that had a stuffed animal sticking out of it and a rug that had the letters of the alphabet on it. ''Damn it, I wanted to surprise you." Liam chuckled as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Do you like it?" He asked and you nodded happily. "Its perfect!!! I love it!!!!! How did you do this?!" You asked as you walked around the nursery. "The boys came over yesterday and I had them help me." He grinned and you picked up your childhood teddy bear. "Cuddles is even here!!'' You said as you held your teddy bear. "Cuddles?" He asked with a raised brow and you just rolled your eyes. "I was three, I couldn't think of anything better." You said and Liam just chuckled. "Lets go finish dinner and you can tell me more about Cuddles, ya?" He asked and you smiled, following him out of your favorite room in the house.

Zayn- You had invited your brother and a few of his friends to come over to help you set up the nursery since Zayn couldn't do it from L.A. "Just follow this sheet and it should be easy." You said as you handed your brothers friend, Mark who was your favorite, a sheet that had a basic design of what you wanted. "Have you been ok with Zayn away?" He asked after he handed Jessie, who was one of the other guys, the lay out. "Its challenging but I manage with my family." You sighed and Mark placed your hand in his. "Don't worry Y/N, it will all be over when Zayn comes home." He said and you smiled at him. "Thanks Mark, you know how to make me feel better." You said and Mark smiled brightly at you. "That's what I do." He said and your brother walked in. "I know you have a crush on her but come on.'' He said as he dragged Mark out of the living room. You chuckled and pulled out your phone, tweeting fans while you waited for them to finish. You tweeted "My bro is over helping me set up the babys nursery!!! @zaynmalik1D will love it!!!" You smiled at all the positive tweets and you kept tweeting the fans, saying how happy you were and what the nursery is gonna look like. After twenty minutes, your brother and his friends came down the stairs, looking satisfied. "Done, we gotta go sis so I will come and see you sometime this week without these dicks." He chuckled as all of his friends pouted and gave you a hug. "Love you bro." You said and he kissed your cheek. "Love you too sis." He said and you two brofisted like you did when you watched PewDiePie. You hugged all of his friends and shut the door, locked it and decided to take a nap since you were really tired. You slipped into bed, falling asleep at the thought of Zayn coming home in two months.

**********************************

A/N
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Hope you guys are having a great day and if not, talk to me and I promise to help =) Question Of The Day- Whats your favorite non-1D song?
Comment your answer, vote if you enjoyed and I will see you guys soon!!
Byyyyyyeeeeeeee
-Lexi

The next one is the best one =)