Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Echo's POV: Tomorrow is the day I was finally going to be meeting my idols: BajanCanadian and JeromeASF. I was so excited to meet my heros. Maybe first I should tell you more about myself. My name is Echo Kass. I had always struggled with self harming and being depressed but whenever I watched YouTube I would forget about all of that and just laugh. I have always been very hyper and just plain crazy. That's sorta why growing up people steered clear of me because I would always be acting like I had mental problems. But when I turned 15 that all changed. I got depressed because my crazy ways drove off any potential friends and also pegged me as the high kid. So I started to cut and blah blah blah stuff like that. Now after I changed and act semi-normal I have friends and stopped cutting. Now continuing with meeting Mitch and Jerome. Tomorrow is Pax East and tomorrow also happens to be my birthday! So that's pretty much the best birthday ever! Meeting Mitch and Jerome and being able to still stuff my face with foods that normally I should never be eating and more importantly, CAKE!!!! Anyways I should try to sleep, even though that probably won't work. 

Mitch's POV: Tomorrow is Pax East and I'm absolutley excited. Before I tell you more let me tell you about myself. I am Mitch Hughes or BajanCanadian on YouTube. I am a gamer and YouTuber and I mostly play Minecraft and pretty much make a living off of playing on it. I have almost 4 million subscribrs as of now and have many fans to meet at Pax. I always hear stories on how I saved peoples lives by making them laugh and stuff but me personally I still need that. I still cut and that's pretty much why I like wearing sweatshirts all the time. Nobody knows that I cut still except Jerome but I tell him not to worry because I know when to stop. So now that you know what's up with my life and stuff like that I guess I can go to bed now and prepare for my flight to Massachusets where Pax is held.