60

renjun's.

"tell me where you're bringing me to!"

"what? no i won't. figure it out by yourself hehe."

"i honestly don't know what to wear. i could be wearing a formal dress and we'd just be walking around the park, you know?"

"it's okay, you look good in everything."

"huang renjuuuuuuun!"

"okay fine. i'm taking you to a restaurant. make sure to look good, yeah? i'll pick you up by 6."

"got iiiiiit! thank you ren. i love you."

"sorry i didn't hear what you just said, say that again?"

"ugh. i said i love you."

"haha, i love you too han."

call ended.

i smiled very widely.

wow. it feels good to love the most beautiful person in the world!

... was that too cheesy?

"stop rubbing your lovey dovey relationship on me. you know i'm bitter at this kind of things!" chenle said.

i swear this rat will be single forever.

"look. how many times did i tell you to talk to the girl you like on the badminton team! now see, she's dating someone!"

"oh, she's dating so— sHE'S DATING SOMEONE? you snake why didn't you tell me earlier! you know i had a crush on her ever since 😭"

"you dumbass i tried to tell you many times but you just ignored me."

"oh, thaaaaaat one time. i was busy playing xbox. yeah yeah, now get out and go to your date!"

"yeah. wish me luck!"

—————————————
a/n: can renjun PLEASE PLEASE stop wrecking my bias list im trying my best to stay loyal at jaemin