“You said it was sexy and cute at the same time.” Then I couldn’t take it I started kissing all over his face begging. “Please let me go Ryder. Please-please-please-please!” I said in between kisses. Then kissed his lips. “I’ve been a good girl.”

He let out a frustrated sigh. “Fine! You can go.”

“Yay! Cindy I can go.”

“Awesome! I’ll pick you up around two o’clock.”

“Ok.” I said then hung up and looked back at Ryder.

“You have to be back here at five o’clock, do you understand me?” He said sternly.

“Yes daddy.” I said joking around and rolling my eyes.

He pulled me on his lap straddling him. “Daddy's going to spank you if you don't watch your mouth.” He growled.

“I’m sorry.” I said innocently and kissed his lips.

He shook his head back and forth. “You drive me insane you know that.”

I giggled then kissed his lips again.

~

I quickly got dressed and waited for Cindy to come pick me up. Ryder and I were in the living room watching Supernatural when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I chirped. I was so excited I've never had a girlfriend to hang out with and do girl things with before. Like I said I was never a social girl and I don't know what has changed but I think I like it!

I opened the door and there stood Cindy with her blonde, short, shoulder length hair pulled up in a messy bun and a huge smile on her face.

"Hi! Ready to go?"

"Yes let me grab my bag and tell Ryder goodbye."

"Ok I'll be in the car. Bye Ryder!" She yelled.

"See ya." He said barely paying attention.

I walked up to him. "Bye Ryder."

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Bye baby. I'm gonna miss you."

"I won't be long." I smiled at him.

"Yeah but it will feel like three years instead of three hours." He pouted.

"Is Ryder Ashe the Alpha pouting?" I laughed.

"Maybe, you're the only one that will EVER see me pout." He said in his stern tone.

"Hehe okay. I gotta go she's waiting."