1

Mark's pov

Hell yah! I finally met my goal of having over 20 million subscribers. I love my 'career' and love my fans. My vedios are getting thousands of views. And my friends are too. 'Ding'.  I heard It came from my computer. It was a notification from twitter. A fan. i thought and, i was right. It read: mark, i want you to play yendere simulator. After i read the comment, i smiled " ok then, i know what my next vedio well be about." I looked up the game and downloaded it and got my camera ready to film. I started the small count down from the three. 3. 2. 1. I thought and when i hit one i new i just started a new vedio. " Hello everyone, my name is markiplier and today we well be playing a new game called, yendere simulator...

Time skip cause I'm not a stalker who knows all his words...... Mabey i do...

I got done filming the vedio and then uploading it. Mabey i should get Felix, and Sean to come over cause I'm bored.  I called Sean first which he picked up.

Jack's pov (sean)

I woke up this morning doing nothing but eat. I was so bored and dicided to check my twitter. I got some texts from both fans and freinds. Suddenly my phone's ringtone goes of and scares the fuck out of me. It was mark. I picked up cause why not. " hey mark" I started. " hi. Wanna hang I'm so bored." Mark said. " sure. Got nothin planed so alright." I was so glad i FINALLY got to do something to get all the bordom of me. Then after a while we ended the call. I got dressed in a green sweater and black jeans and left to Mark's house.

Felix's pov

I was filming a vedio today like everyday. This one took about a hour and a half so i was pretty tired afterwards. I decided to take a shower though because there was nothing else to do. I walked in to the

Time skip to when he's done showering

I turned of the water and grabbed my towel. I dried up really quick and put on my new clothes. Then i heard my phone go off and caused me to jump five feet up in the air. (Not really) i picked up and it was jack. " hey jack, what do you need?" I said happy that it wasn't mark. ( he harasses him like what happens to me at school everyday.
XD) " do you wanna hang with me and mark?" Sean said. " sure." I replied. And with that, i hanged up and started at the door and left to Mark's.

Time skip to when everyone is at Mark's

Mark's pov

As Felix came in i immediately harrased him and started laughing. "So what are you going to do for your birthday." I asked

------------------
Ok so just so you know, Sean and Felix moved to L.A. and it's almost Felix's birthday. I'm not the best at writing so I'm here trying to improve it so work with it.