Chapter 12

sat on a rock,watching the beauty on the sand,I sighed,my heart was broken,the girl I'm deeply and madly in love with is a human,my father will never allow it

Poseidon's pov

I watched my son look at the Princess of Athens with a sad face,Perseus loved her,"He really does love her dosen't he Grover" I asked my son's protector,"Any advise?"

The crab nodded,"my advise is to let him be free to lead his own life" my eyes widened,"thats really good advice" he shrugged,"then that leaves only one problem left" I sigh,"whats that lord Poseidon?"

"How much I'm going to miss him" I point my triton which now started to glow at Perseus's tail

Percy's pov

I see my tail start to glow and I look at my father with a huge smile,I couldn't believe it,my dad was making my dream come true,he smiled,"thank you father" I say before jumping in the water were my human transformation started,I stood on the shallow sand and started walking towards the shore were Annabeth was starting to wake up,I was wearing a plain shirt and black trousers,she smiled big when she saw me and came running.

I hugged her and pulled her in a kiss,which immediately fireworks exploded,O loved Annabeth,she pulled away I smiled at her,my princess grabbed my wrist and suddenly flipped me over her shoulder.

Annabeth put her knee to my chest,"if you ever leave ir keep something from me again-" I laughed,"consider me warned"

She helped me up and,"I love you seaweed brain"
"I love you wise girl" I replied before lifting and twirling her around,I put my hands on her cheeks and once again our lips fir like a jigsaw puzzel,I was finally with the human girl I loved,not even two diffrent worlds could keep us apart,I had my wise girl and no one's going to ever change that.

A/N- I'm going to be posting an epilogue