Chapter 11

"Look at the poor little merman" Circe cackled while she created a whirpool around me,one that not even I could fight,

"Now you must bow down to me!!!!" She yelled and tried to shock me with my 'her' triton,I managed to step out of the way,it missed me by a cm,"you think that the princess would love you?,She would never love a merman like you"

She points the triton at me and I had no where to go,she's going to kill me I thought and closed my eyes,

You know when someone is at the brink of death and they say that life flashes before thier eyes well thats what I saw,I saw me and my mother when we were young,the first time I embaressed Triton,my first pillow pet,when I met Grover and Tyson,my father's happy face the first time I got a C+ on a test,making the deal with Circe,becoming human,meeting and falling in love with Annabeth,going on a date with her,Annabeth almost kissing me.....I was seventeen for Hades's sake,I'm too young to die,I wanted to grow up and get married to Annabeth,maybe someday have children,but the old hag was going to end my life and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Annabeth's pov

After me and Percy got seperated,I got swallowed up by sea water and went under,I almost gasped when I saw my old ship,the argo II which was shipwrecked,since the witch was making a storm,with the rough seas the ship was going up to the surface,thats when a light bulb lit in my head,Athena always has a plan.

When the ship finally began floating I climbed on it and took the ships steering wheel,Circe had Percy surrounded she was going to strike him with the triton which would instantly kill him,It was now or never,I turned the ship round and.....

Percy's pov

A scream made me open my eyes.....Circe
I saw Annabeth sailing the ship which once used to be her's,Circe didn't even have a chance before Annabeth drove the ships whale harpoon deep in her heart,she screamed and disintigrated into dust,I went underwater and saw that the mermaids/men that once belonged to Circe went back to normal,my father turned back too,he took back his crown and Triton,I swam back up to the surface to help Annabeth get to shore,when I saw her I immediately hugged her,"you did it" I said,my princess shook her head,"we did it" I smiled,she contiued to swim until she climbed up to land and passed out there,I wanted to be there when she woke up,to stay with her,my smiled had dissapeard into a frown,'I can't be with her' I thought,'I love her but we live in two different worlds'