Chapter 5

Her castle was very big and beautiful,I couldn't believe humans lived in a place like this,"I'll call someone to help you get setteled in" Annabeth advised and went to get another human.

When she came back a human guy was with her,he had curly brown hair,an elfish grin and an evil smirk which spelled trouble maker,Aloha stranger I'm the bad boy but the ladies call me the great Leo Valdez" Leo said as he winked at one of maid's while she blushed and looked down,"Leo can you help him,get settled in? " Annabeth asked,he nodded,"sure thing princess"he grabbed my wrist and began leading me to my new room,

"And there's the kitchen" Leo finished the tour,after I showered,thats what the humans called it,"hey what's your name?" He questioned,I pointed to my throat,"oh you can't talk" he said,"well thats okay" he looked at the clock,"looks like dinner time" he announced.

Annabeth's pov

"So Annabeth what do you think about the guy you're engaged to?" My mother,Athena (the queen/goddess of athens) asked,"I told you,I don't like Luke Castellan", since I was the princess and didn't find the 'perfect' someone,my mother has forced me into an irranged marriage,I was still seventeen and didn't want to get married to someone I hated but thats mother for you.

We were interrupted by the guy who was ship wrecked and Leo entering the dining room,I had to admit the guy was cute,with his jet black hair and sea green eyes I could have sworn that he saved me,but the stranger couldn't talk.

Percy's pov

Annabeth introduced me to the other humans sitting on the table,Piper,Jason,Frank,Hazel,the king and queen,"You look nice" Annabeth commented,I blushed and looked at the items next to the food,I had no idea what to do with them,I saw Annabeth grab the sharp thing with the point and the one that looked like my father's triton and began cutting the crab we ate so I did the same thing,crab wasn't my favorite since a lot of my friends were crabs but I had to look human so I ate it.

"Annabeth why don't you show our guest around town tomorrow" the king asked while she nodded,after dinner,me and Annabeth began to talk,well she talked I wrote on paper,"What is your name?" She asked,'Percy' I wrote,"nice name" Annabeth says,I nodded,"Do you remember anything about your family or were you come from?" I shook my head,pretending to not remember anything,"oh" we continued talking/writing,we joked,laughed and for the first time in seventeen years I had fun with someone other then my friends.

After me and Annabeth talked I went up to my new room and was surprised to see Grover there but in crab form,'how and what are you doing here?' I wrote out,"when Poseidon assigned me to be your protector he made it possible that I could turn into any small fish or crab" I shrugged and lyed down on the bed with a smile on my face,

"Now you better get your rest,you've got a big day tomorrow,Percy you've got to get the princess to fall in love with you" he advised,I weakly nodded and yawned,do humans get tired this easily?' I asked myself,Grover continued talking about me and Annabeth's day,but I didn't even here half of it,my eyes slowly closed and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

Meanwhile Circe looked into her globe,"So what can I do?" The new merman helper asked,"patients,you'll get revenge on Perseus Jackson for trying to take your girl" the merman growled lightly "he's not taking her" he insisted,"I am"
"Very well but I always come with a price,be prepared,soon the princess would be yours...........Luke Castellan".